Flextronics Business Development Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Flextronics Business Development Manager Interview Questions

2.3

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Flextronics (San Jose, CA) in February 2013.

Interview

Not too difficult. Met with four key members along with three site location members. Was given an opportunity to present myself to the group. The team was engaged and professional. Discussed background and needs of the organization. Covered market needs and services available. Received an offer within two days of interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your background. What can you do to add to the culture? Do you have an issues with travel?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Flextronics

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Flextronics (Houston, TX) in July 2010.

Interview

Easy communication, contacted thru their HR department in San Jose CA

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Flextronics (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

Though initial rounds ( conducted by Indian settled in US) were professional, I found the second round ( Indian based out of India) a mere eyewash; he was not interested and asking nonsense questions; he also was trying to dominate the interview which was irritating ; I felt the US based guy was professional and Indian was bent upon not selecting the candidates shortlisted by US guy; clearly they were at loggerheads ; then I was intimated there will be another round of interview which never happened; when I checked later I was told by US HR that they hv hired another person;

Interview Questions

• how do you double our revenue in 1 year ( non sense...their revenue in India has gone down..how anyone can double it in one year??)   Answer Question