Flextronics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Flextronics Interview Questions

2.7

Supply Chain Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Flextronics (Chennai (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

first round apps,then technical and finally HR round. it tooks 1 days for the process. those who clear the apps are went to next technical round.they ask questions on supply chain and from the resume

Warehouse Director Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Flextronics in August 2014.

Interview

Confusing, non committal to questions, promises and promises ...... I made a bad decision and left a GREAT company and joined this company who, at least within my division, had sexist, negative, poor leaders run the show ... STAY AWAY

Interview Questions

• Company is run by the finance team ... no autonomy ....   1 Answer

Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Flextronics (San Francisco, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

Extraordinarily detailed, thorough and professional. The initial interviewer was professional, well prepared and knew how to engage in thoughtful, 2 way conversation.

It was a tough interview because of the time-1.5 hours-and the depth of the questions.

Interview Questions

• The most common question formula was, "describe in detail how you would handle, ABC problem?" The formula allowed the interviewer to ask good questions. The key is that he listened to my answers and responded accordingly. There was nothing canned about the process. There was a clear agenda, like anyone would have, but it was not scripted.   1 Answer

Mobile Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Flextronics (Los Angeles, CA) in December 2010.

Interview

An employee referral led me to an interview with some guy from Florida. The recruiter arranged the date. I sat through a two hour interview as he went over my resume which had about 15 years worth of electronics and field tech experience. Turns out these guys had an internmal applicant that was going to get the job all along---2700 miles away in New York. How unprofessional, stringing a guy who's looking for work and probably more qualified than the internal applicant and giving it away to someone who has no geographical knowledge of the area that has to be navigated on a daily basis.

Associate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Flextronics (Pune (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

Recruited by head hunter, had multiple phone interviews with business area managers and VP. I was given several personality tests. When I voiced concerns about corporate culture I was given more tests specifically tied to this metric, it was determined I was a good fit for the company despite the fact that I was not the most qualified candidate. Total of 5 calls with recruiter, 3 calls with product manager,…

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Flextronics (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in July 2012.

Interview

Six one to one interviews with the leaders of the organization, mostly at the VP level. The interview started at 10AM and finished by 4PM, with the hiring manager taking me out to lunch. The process was straightforward and very professionally managed. Each interviewer asked me different types of questions and hence I was not made to repeat my answers. The interview panel ranged from SW to BSP to HW and Top Management.

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Flextronics (Chennai (India)) in September 2012.

Interview

I had 4 rounds-Aptitude,GD,technical,HR, in Aptitude they split in to two one is English and another is quantitative questions. In GD they gave common topics and then in technical they asked questions about my area of interest and then in personal HR they test my negotiation skills.

Negotiation

They provide some situation and ask how did you react

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Flextronics (Pune (India)) in May 2013.

Interview

Personal interview followed by a series of Skype and telecons ( with oversees leadership team) and a final personal meeting with the group president. It took a long time

Interview Questions

• Nuances of the Indian manufacturing Industry   1 Answer

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Flextronics (Chennai (India)) in May 2012.

Interview

Written test with Analytical and reasoning.Mainly required good English speaking skills. 2 technical rounds and 1 HR round. Flextronics mainly checks for good communication and also you analytical skills if opted for engineering department. if you are from engineering background and got selected confirm at the initial stage itself about which department you are going to join as there may be situations of moving engineering guys to procurement.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oostrum, Limburg (Netherlands)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Flextronics (Oostrum, Limburg (Netherlands)) in May 2015.

Interview

Over drie gesprekken verspreid, heb ik met zowel operationeel, backoffice en directie managers gesproken. Men legde meer nadruk op mijn persoonlijkheid en karaktertrekken dan op mijn arbeidsverleden. Tijdens de gesprekken wordt getoetst of je jezelf bij de organisatie vind passen.

Interview Questions

• Zou u een innovatie, wanneer niet gedragen door uw collega's, escaleren naar uw leidinggevende?   1 Answer