Flextronics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Flextronics Interview Questions

Updated Feb 23, 2017

2.7

Program Manager-2 Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Flextronics in December 2014.

Interview

Detailed interviews with Senior director and 2nd line managers to discuss background and experience. Friendly people. I was invited for 2nd interview with the VP.
    Interview was focused on both my resume and what is expected to for the PM role.

Interview Questions

• Focused questions on manufacturing process and managing a complex project.   Answer Question

Negotiation

One week to discuss the offer package.

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Flextronics (San Jose, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

Interviewed at the Americ Center HQ and never saw the Milpitas facility which frankly is a sweat shop. The person who recommended me opennly told me not to accept the job and I thought he was kinding. After two weeks, I found out that he was honest and truthful.
    Accepting this position was a mistake on my part.

Interview Questions

• We are rapidlly moving and often change directions - how will you deal with that?   Answer Question
    • We are a very low margin organization. how does that effect how you manage your team's resources?   Answer Question
    • We deal with some very difficult people - how will you deal with them?   Answer Question

Technical Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Flextronics (San Jose, CA) in September 2014.

Interview

Resume forwarded to Hiring manager through referral. HR phone screening 30 minutes, invited for onsite interview. Interviewed by Technical lead, Managers and Director. Mostly on Data and Analytics. Additional Questions on Previous experience, process etc.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milpitas, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Flextronics (Milpitas, CA) in August 2014.

Interview

2 weeks after applying online I received an email from the technical recruiter whom then sent my info to someone in their shared services center to make an appt for my phone interview.

The interviewer for the phone interview was late but he apologized. He also cut the interview short because he liked that he can hear my passion for HR even though the phone. I was very excited. He was laid back and all my interactions with him I enjoyed.

I got to meet with the person who interviewed with me over the phone. He was great to talk to. After I met with the person who if went well I would learn from. She was very professional but all business which of course is understandable.

Two weeks later on a Monday, I called to do a follow up and she told me she would let me know by the end of the week, Friday. Friday and Monday came, I called and left voicemails and emails, no reply back.

Today, Tuesday I got an email back from the recruiter that first contacted with me and she told me they extended an Offer on Friday and received an acceptance from someone else on Monday. I found all this out on Tuesday and from someone else.

Of course I am a bit disappointed, I would have appreciated if the person who interviewed me told me I didn't get the internship and if she had told me why. But I can only learn from this experience.

Interview Questions

• What are your 3 strengths? What are your 3 weaknesses.   Answer Question

Warehouse Director Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Flextronics in August 2014.

Interview

Confusing, non committal to questions, promises and promises ...... I made a bad decision and left a GREAT company and joined this company who, at least within my division, had sexist, negative, poor leaders run the show ... STAY AWAY

Interview Questions

• Company is run by the finance team ... no autonomy ....   1 Answer

Laptop Repair Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Flextronics (Memphis, TN) in July 2014.

Interview

First applied online on Aerotek then recieved call the next business day morning. The screen people though their interview that asks about basic computer components and static discharge (IMPORTANT). After that, you get an interview scheduled at Flextronics. They won't try very hard to screen you. They will almost always hire you unless you screw up.

Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Flextronics (Memphis, TN).

Interview

Corporate recruitment excellent. Good first impression with company. Site/local Human Resources very very slow and unorganized. Seems as if burn-out has set in. Not very helpful with initial benefit enrollment process. Corporate HR site handles everything (decent once you figure out that that is what you use; local site does nothing really but forward paperwork you turn in).

Interview Questions

• Surprised email sent 1 week after interview stating that they forgotten to ask me question and ask me to call for question.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Yes..negotiation went well

Human Resources Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Flextronics (San Jose, CA).

Interview

Normal process. Phone screen by recruiter. Then hiring manager. On site visit. Personality screen, background check, no drug screen. Onboarding a but cumberson. Computer/phone not ready when you arrive.

Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Flextronics (San Jose, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

HR questions. Told them the projects that I've done throughout the course. Asked me about the technical skills that i know. Interview was 1 and half hours long. Lots of technical questions asked. Overall process was very positive. Went into details of the subjects which I've completed. Also asked about where I'd like to see myself in future.

Interview Questions

• Write the given code in a different language?   1 Answer

Program Manager-2 Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morgan Hill, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Flextronics (Morgan Hill, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

requires a couple of interview, detail questioning in past experiences
    specific questions regarding the job opening to see to see if you qualify and/or had the past experiences.
    the wiliness to work long hours 10-14 days.