Flextronics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 14, 2017

2.7

Program Manager-2 Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morgan Hill, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Flextronics (Morgan Hill, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

requires a couple of interview, detail questioning in past experiences
    specific questions regarding the job opening to see to see if you qualify and/or had the past experiences.
    the wiliness to work long hours 10-14 days.

Forklift Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Flextronics (Fort Worth, TX) in May 2014.

Interview

I showed up at the warehouse, the supervisor instructed me to get on the equipment and operate it as he watched. Then he said you passed, and I started 2 days later.

Interview Questions

Interview

I submitted my resume online and a recruiter got in touch with withing 2-3 weeks. Had a phone interview with the hiring manager then an onsite interview was arranged.

The onsite interviewed was with about 4 people including the hiring manager. Some of the questions were technical in nature and it pertains to what you'd be working on. There wasn't anything out of the ordinary.

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Flextronics.

Interview

Apply online, recruiter will call with qualification questions, if you qualify then the recruiter will contact you via e-mail and by phone to set up and interview with the manager, if you have a successful interview then the area manager will call you for a final interview.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a customer regarding and issue of theirs that could not be resolved?   Answer Question

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Flextronics.

Interview

I had two interviews and found out 2 days later I go the job.

Negotiation

I took what they offered.

Software Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Flextronics (Irving, TX) in March 2014.

Interview

Applied online through university recruitment site. Short phone interview followed by 30 minutes - 1 hour on site interview. Received phone call extending an offer 2 days after interview. Received offer paperwork 2 days after the offer phone call.

Interview Questions

• There was a test for all applicants covering all varieties of physics, stat, math, and computer science questions.   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Flextronics in March 2014.

Interview

Two rounds of interviews. Very basic behavioral questions and went in depth about my resume. Interviews were both conference calls with two individuals but was very laid back and more of a conversation. Research on the company was very beneficial for me when asking questions, etc.

Interview Questions

• They will ask why you think you would do well working for their company/why do you want to work for their company.   Answer Question

Repair Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Flextronics (Memphis, TN) in March 2014.

Interview

First I did a phone interview. Literally the guy asked me about my repair experience. Asked me about my previous jobs and gave me some scenarios to troubleshoot. After that he said he would like to meet with me in person. So I went in for an interview. Met with him and one of the supervisors. Took a tour of the facility, and was told to go take a drug test and to return for orientation.

Interview Questions

• what do you do if a computer doesn't power up. What would you check first?   Answer Question

IT Support Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Flextronics (Austin, TX).

Interview

Interview process was quick and only two rounds with both of them in person.

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Flextronics (San Jose, CA) in February 2014.

Interview

Phone screen and half a day interview process on site.
    On- site I was interviewed by 6 member team. Interview was one on one in sequence with each member. After one week , I got a call form recruiter with the offer. Asked for bump in salary. I was given a nominal bump in salary. The offer was revised and emailed. I read it and accepted the offer

Interview Questions

• Prior experience, why Flextronics, how you can contribute   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not a lot of back and forth. Did not ask for much, so it went smooth