Flextronics Process Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Flextronics Process Engineer Interview Questions

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Youngsville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Flextronics (Youngsville, NC) in April 2012.

Interview

After applying online, I was interviewed by the HR department on the phone. I was then interviewed by the Quality Engineer Manager and then by the Director or Engineering. I was given a tour of the facility.

Interview Questions

• What was the most difficult project you have worked on?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate vacation days, but not on salary increase.

Other Interview Reviews for Flextronics

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Perai (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Flextronics (Perai (Malaysia)) in September 2015.

Interview

Enter the Open Interview. Within more than 100 people came here to get a job. Alhamdulillah , i'm the one person also got a job from Flextronics in Penang. And also, they give the salary with my expected salary. Thank you so much.

Interview Questions

• What is your previous experienced?   3 Answers

Process Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Flextronics.

Interview

Interview was not at all a tough process, questions were very basic.Really easy to get selected.
    So i came in to attend interview via a general walkin and also with the help of Employee Referral, i easily got selected

Negotiation

I came in as fresher, so there wasn't much to negotiate.

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Zalaegerszeg (Hungary)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Flextronics (Zalaegerszeg (Hungary)) in September 2009.

Interview

Flextronics is hiring throughout professional HR companies, job-seeker websites and local newspapers. US style CV is used. The interview is 2 or 3 rounds depending on how you applied:
    1. HR or head hunter company
    2. Department manager
    3. Group leader or one of the lead professionals

In round 1 & 2 you can expect typical all-round questions about your personality, skills & abilities, schools, and plans, expectations. The language of the interview will be the local language + English. The length of the interview will be about 1 hour.

In round 3 you will meet with your future leader or colleague and will get professional questions only regarding the position you applied. The length of the interview will be 20-30 minutes.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Try to ask for a higher salary, HR has a salary frame for the positions and they will offer the bottom first automatically.