Flextronics Program Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Flextronics Program Manager Interview Questions

Updated Dec 7, 2016

Anonymous Employee in Milpitas, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Flextronics (Milpitas, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter followed by one day of on-site interviews with 5 people from peer PM's to Director. The interviews ran the gamut from almost a joke- friendly banter - to quite tough

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with conflict?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Flextronics

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Flextronics (San Jose, CA) in April 2011.

Interview

I applied program manager position online. I was contacted within 2 weeks. I went through two phone interviews, one with recruiter and hiring manager. I was called to set up in-person interview. It took 3 hours with 5 people filled with questions about my background and technical expertise.

Interview Questions

• When the customer got upset due to manufacturing issues, how do you handle it?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Flextronics (Austin, TX) in November 2010.

Interview

Initial phone screen covered previous experience. I was then connected with the hiring manager for a 1:1 interview. The interview was at the hiring site. Hiring manager was pleasant and made the process very comfortable.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Flextronics (San Jose, CA) in August 2009.

Interview

I had worked for Flextronics prior to birth of first child. I was looking to get back into business world and contacted previous manager. Loved working there previously. Interview process was fairly easy because my past experience was doing the job at the company. Although I was interested we could not come to agreement on salary and I took a position at another company.

Salary offer did not meet requirement.

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Flextronics (Singapore (Singapore)) in February 2011.

Interview

It is the pleasant experience to have the interview with panel of the management team from Flextronic, the manager did ask me on a lot of tricky and scenario questions, I handled it well and eventually I managed to answer the question tactically and secure the job. In Summary, it is a pleasant interview session with the management team from Flextronics

Interview Questions

• Where did you leave your previous company ?   1 Answer

Negotiation

no much negotiation takes place during this occasion

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Guadalajara, Jalisco (Mexico)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Flextronics (Guadalajara, Jalisco (Mexico)) in January 2011.

Interview

4 interview with different levels from HR to Management