Flextronics Repair Tech Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Repair Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Flextronics (Memphis, TN) in March 2014.

Interview

First I did a phone interview. Literally the guy asked me about my repair experience. Asked me about my previous jobs and gave me some scenarios to troubleshoot. After that he said he would like to meet with me in person. So I went in for an interview. Met with him and one of the supervisors. Took a tour of the facility, and was told to go take a drug test and to return for orientation.

Interview Questions

• what do you do if a computer doesn't power up. What would you check first?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Flextronics

Repair Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Flextronics (Memphis, TN) in July 2011.

Interview

I applied through Aerotek and they contacted me the next day. They asked me questions on the phone about my background, such as how much experience I had working with computers and how many years of experience. Then they asked me if I could come in that same day to fill out paperwork. The paperwork was the same type of stuff you fill out when you've already been hired, so it seems like they just hired anyone whose background fit.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Everyone gets paid $11.50/hr.