Flight Centre Travel Group Interview Questions in Bristol, England | Glassdoor

Flight Centre Travel Group Interview Questions in Bristol, England

2.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Business Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bristol, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Flight Centre Travel Group (Bristol, England (UK)) in October 2015.

Interview

There was two phone interviews, one was a 5 minute quite basic asking questions about myself and explaining benefits of working for the company and other with more competency based questions for around half an hour. There was then a meet and greet and interview with store manager. There was a maths test and geography based questions before an interview. Overall good experience.

Interview Questions

Travel Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bristol, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Flight Centre Travel Group (Bristol, England (UK)) in September 2015.

Interview

Had a brief phone interview lasting about 10 minutes. Very general questions about myself and why I wanted to work for Flight Centre then a brief overview of some of the perks for working for them. I was told I would receive an e-mail within 48 hours telling me whether I had been accepted to a face-to-face interview or not but never received any further contact from the company.

Interview Questions

• What travelling have you done?
      When was the last time you won something?
      Why do you want this position?   Answer Question