Flight Centre Travel Group Sales Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Flight Centre Travel Group Sales Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Flight Centre Travel Group

3.1

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Flight Centre Travel Group (London, England (UK)) in July 2008.

Interview

Applied online and was called by a woman to set up an interview.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to talk about previous sales experience and how I handled difficult customers/situations.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Flight Centre Travel Group

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brisbane (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Flight Centre Travel Group (Brisbane (Australia)) in July 2016.

Interview

Assessment day,
    Based on 4 assessments.
    You present you self firstly and ur partner ( what they do ) etc
    Then an exam geography! Capital cities, destinations. Where to ski, where is phi phi island, capital of Aust, USA, London etc .
    Then a mock sales acting on how to sell travel
    Another exam about percentage and what is a better deal for the client

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Perth, Western Australia (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Flight Centre Travel Group (Perth, Western Australia (Australia)) in August 2016.

Interview

It was in city, it was a group interview. first off we had to get into partners, then introduce your partner to the group. Ask them things like previous employment, interests, why they applied, etc. Then we had to watch a slideshow, they talked up through it and explained all benefits of the position. Then we had to do a maths and geo test. It was pretty easy but it was timed so theres a bit of pressure. Then the sales pitch/one on one with the manager.

After they slit you up, one group goes home, one stays.

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kamloops, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Flight Centre Travel Group (Kamloops, BC (Canada)) in August 2010.

Interview

There is a heavy focus on sales and customer service they will require minimum two overseas travel experiences. focus on your sales and be ready to give examples. You will then have an in-store interview that will last most of the day beyond that you will have a three day in-store workbook to complete to make sure you fit well with the team.

Interview Questions

• It has been a while since I had to interview but they may ask you to sell them a random object. Don't let this throw you just fake it till you make it   Answer Question

Sales Consultant Interview

Interview

First u will receive a email to make an appointment online for a phone interview. During the phone interview, a nice woman asked u very basic questions. And role play as a sales consultant of flight center.

Interview Questions

Cheap pay and long range working hours

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Flight Centre Travel Group (Chester, England (UK)) in March 2015.

Interview

1 x 10 min tel interview. 1 x 30 min tel interview. Online assessment. Face to face interviewWhole process was very lengthy. I do not have much experience of travelling personally (job description did request this) but as I have previously worked in travel thought I would apply anyway. The online assesment took around 2 hours, plus the telephone calls and then finally a face to face interview....just to be told they want someone with more travel experience, they already knew I hadn't done too much travelling so do think it was unfair to put me through the whole process!

Sales Consultant Interview

Interview

Initially had a telephone interview followed by an assessment day at the Head Office. The assessment day was a group setting which was fun. Called back for 3rd interview and final interview with area leader. The whole interview process took 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time when you had to see something to completion, what did you do and what was the outcome   Answer Question

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brisbane (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Flight Centre Travel Group (Brisbane (Australia)) in December 2015.

Interview

Applied online. Got an email response for a phone interview. Was a short call asking about sales experience, travel experience etc. Was invited to group interview with 30 other people was long winded and totally over the top!! Geography test, maths test, introduce yourself to group, sell a holiday to a stranger on the spot. Was there all day very exhausting.....Base salary is ridiculous for the amount of work you do.

Base salary to low.

Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Flight Centre Travel Group.

Interview

Applied online; received email to pick time slot; called at the allocated time to speak to hr. It was a pretty neutral experience, the interviewer seemed like a robot. It seems like the have interviews everyday because of their high turnover rate so the people conducting the interviews seem tired of constantly interviewing people and asking the same questions. The interviewer seemed annoyed and wasn't nice on the phone. They had that "let's get this over with" attitude. They said they would give me a call within a week if I'm selected for the group interview phase.

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Sydney, NS (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Flight Centre Travel Group (North Sydney, NS (Canada)) in March 2016.

Interview

I applied online and in less than a week I got an email about a group evaluation.

Don't be afraid cause you got nothing to worry about. It's a sales job sell yourself and your travel knowledges. I wouldn't even call this an interview cause you're not gonna be talking about your typical experiences. You watch a few clips about the company and learn their sales technique..

1. Welcome
    2. Conversation
    3. Recommendation
    4. Trial close
    5. Handle objections
    6. Book it
    7. Keep in touch

Learn these well cause they will ask questions. There's also a written exam, which you got nothing to worry about cause they will tell you the answer (at the end). So you'll go home knowing you go onto the next step or not. This takes about 1.5 to 2 hours of your day but it's a good experience. You'll even realise if this job is right for you or not.

Interview Questions

• What are the sales technique flight centre sales consultant use?   1 Answer