Flight Centre Travel Group Travel Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Flight Centre Travel Group Travel Manager Interview Questions

2.0

Travel Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Flight Centre Travel Group (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

A current employee referred me to the company. I sent my resume and the same day was sent an email for me to select a phone interview day and time. I currently live in Los Angeles and the HR rep is located in New Jersey and I selected my phone interview time to be 7am PST. The day of I waited for the call and did not receive one. I sent an email to the HR rep at 7:20am and stated I would love to reschedule the interview, only to receive a response at 2pm PST which simply stated "I called. Did you not receive my call". (There was and still is absolutely nothing wrong with my phone, she never called). I immediately responded that I did not and (again) would love to reschedule. I heard back about A MONTH later with a random email for me to select a phone interview date and time. I foolishly set one up and the interview was horrible. She was rude and seemed like she only called me because she had to. The interview lasted 15 minutes with her abruptly ending the call and stating I'd receive an email in a few days. I didn't get a chance to ask questions, or to even learn more about the company. Honestly, with how rude she was I didn't want to ask any questions. The next day I received an email that they chose someone else. I wouldn't have accepted the offer based on the horrible interview process anyway!

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Flight Centre Travel Group

Travel Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Flight Centre Travel Group (Chicago, IL) in December 2011.

Interview

Got an e-mail requesting a phone interveiw. E-mail prompts you to a link. Candidate selects time. E-mail message requests candidate to have resume in hand, and to be prepared to discuss it.

The phone interview process was basic. Questions asked were why am I interested in this position and why do I want to work for the company? Interviewer did not ask questions about resume contents.

First of all, the advertisement was listed for Liberty Travel. Then the online application prompts you to Flight Centre. Afterwards prompts you to fill out an application for a position for Corporate Traveller. Confusing! Next, get an e-mail from an HR rep acknowledging receipt application. Sent reply with concerns - never got a response. A week later received an e-mail requesting phone interview. Selected my time, got an acknowledgement that didn't seem clear (was my appointment for a phone interview confirmed or not???). Sent e-mail to interviewer requesting reconfirmation of phone appointment. Got no response. The day of my phone interview waited for my call only to find out the caller called an alternate number. Hmmm...on my resume there's a number listed, which obiviously was not used. Anyway, after carefully researching the company and after my weird phone interview I don't think I would of accepted the position. Based on my initial experience the company seems unorganized and the organization's culture could be dsyfunctional.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in this position?   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to work for our company?   1 Answer
    • Why did I leave American Express?   1 Answer