Flint Hills Resources Business Systems Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Flint Hills Resources Business Systems Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Flint Hills Resources

3.5

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Flint Hills Resources.

Interview

There was a round of college interviews before you were invited to the main campus. During that invitation, there was four seperate interviews. Each interviewer asked you a round of questions before you are escorted to the next interviewer. Also, it depends on if you are interviewing to be a full hire or an intern. The process ended with lunch in the cafeteria with your potential boss and other interviewees that are also applying for the same position.

Interview Questions

• They asked situational based questions...they ask the questions.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Flint Hills Resources

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Flint Hills Resources.

Interview

Applied online at kochcareers.com, a month later a phone call from HR recruiter setting up phone interview with manager and 2 associates. I was asked questions about past experience and current applications. The recruiter called back and reported the interview went well and invited me to meet 6 interviewers on site. They all asked me about specific experiences with co-workers and previous managers that included difficult situations.

I was interviewed by various managers and HR. A week later the hiring manager called and offered me a position at more than I asked.

Interview Questions

• One question was how I dealt with a disagreement with a manager and how I resolved it.   1 Answer

Negotiation

HR asked about my salary, bonus and vacation history and I told her the minimums that would interest me.