Flint Hills Resources Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Flint Hills Resources

3.3

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Menlo, IA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Flint Hills Resources (Menlo, IA) in November 2017.

Interview

Phone screen then followed with several site 1-1 interviews. The interviewers used STAR interviewing method. The interviewers were polite, each interview took about 45 min. At the end had a quick phone discussion with company recruiter to discuss my desired and minimum salary and benefits.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation when you couldn't deliver your commitments.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Flint Hills Resources

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Flint Hills Resources (Wichita, KS).

Interview

Long. The interview lasted approximately 6.5 hours. You arrive at the facility start with an HR rep, rotate through several people in your department and finish with a second HR rep.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose to apply apply to Flint Hills Resources?   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Flint Hills Resources (Wichita, KS) in January 2015.

Interview

Interview process wal very long and drawn out. Took a long time for an offer and a long time to finally set a start date. the position was not very well defined and there was a lot of back and forth with the job requirements

Interview Questions

• the questions were not job specific, they were more like how did you feel when....?   1 Answer