Flint Hills Resources Project Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Flint Hills Resources Project Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Flint Hills Resources

2.0

Project Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Flint Hills Resources in April 2013.

Interview

The hiring process was pretty straight forward and quick. A couple days after I turned in my application online I received an email to have a phone interview. An engineer that was in the role called and explained what Koch/Flint Hills was and then asked a bunch of behavioral questions. The next day I got an email to fly out to their headquarters in Witchita, KS.

Koch sent a pre-paid credit card and arranged all the traveling for me. During the interviews you go through an open interview (where they discuss the process), have 4- 30 minute interviews, and then a closing interview to discuss your salary/location requirements.

Overall this was the most professional interview I've ever been through. They did an extremely nice job making sure everyone felt welcomed coming in. I will say all of their interview questions are behavorial, and they are trying to see if you fit in their MBM culture.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you felt you've been under-appreciated and what did you do   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Flint Hills Resources

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Flint Hills Resources (Minneapolis, MN) in October 2013.

Interview

Applied online. Received a phone call to schedule an hour long phone interview. Received an email the day after to schedule an in person interview at Wichita HQ. Interview was behavioral. Mainly monster.com questions. 4, 45 minute interviews. Got a phone call 2 days after in person interview from HR informing me I have an offer.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a time you set a goal for yourself and you achieved that goal.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate. Since this is an entry level position I am not sure how much room is available for negotiation.