Flipkart.com Tech Lead - LAMP (ERP) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Flipkart.com Tech Lead - LAMP (ERP) Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Tech Lead - LAMP (ERP) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Flipkart.com (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2011.

Interview

Overall pathetic company. They waste your time.

Round 1 : Telephonic => Just to check technical compatibility.

Round 2 : Telephonic => Ask everything except relevant question, even I requested them to ask anything related to design, development or architecture.
  * Searching in circular Shifting Array - answers somewhat 50%
  * Mobile Phone Directory database Structure - couldn't start
  * 2-dice equal probability problem - answered almost 90%

After that got call from HR, about 1:1 interview. Told them that My early interview not good as that was not good. She told that I'm being considered for different team.

Round 3: 1:1 => Lot of MySQl questions. Case study & design of Tweeter Architecture. Performed more than 100%

Round 4: 1:1 => Again further MySQL queries round. Answered almost everything, except told in the starting that didn't work in Master-Master replication.

After 3 & 4 round I was very confident of being selected. However, didn't got selected probably they couldn't afford me the competitive salary, despite of committing best in the industry.

Really, Flipkart is chillar company, who doesn't value others Time. Both 1:1 interviewers received many calls & went out in between during interview.

Interview Questions