Flipkart.com Management Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Flipkart.com Management Trainee Interview Questions

3.2

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Flipkart.com.

Interview

This was for the MT position in Flipkart. This was a campus recruitment process in one of the top 5 business schools in India.

There were 3 rounds -
1. GD
2. Interview 1
3. Interview 2

1. GD - It was a normal GD based on current trends in E-Commerce. Stay calm and air your points well, it'll be crucial to get you to the next round. Study about the ecommerce industry in India and quotes numbers if you can. It'll give you brownie points.

2. Interview 1 - A complete CV based interview, know your CV in and out and you'll ace it. Also have a few ideas for what flipkart can do, will show your passion for the company. Ask relevant questions in the end if possible.

3. Interview 2 - Situational interview round. Completely random, tests your thinking on the feet and creative thinking ability. Keep calm, and try to give out of the box ideas to mundane questions.

Interview Questions

• If the CM of your state would be replaced by Flipkart CEO and vice versa, what will be the changes in both places.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Flipkart.com

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Roorkee (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Flipkart.com (Roorkee (India)) in December 2012.

Interview

I got it thorough campus placements at IIT Roorkee
    1. Short-list on the basis of CG, 10th and 12 th marks.
    2. Aptitude Online test. 60 questions in 60 min . No negative. Level very pedestrian. Questions covered Quant, Verbal , DI , LR. 46 out of 60 was the cutoff.
    3. GD Topic: Is IIT roorkee the best university of the world?
    4. Interview: Went on for about an hour. Asked about my extra curriculars and how I could improve Flipkart.

Interview Questions

• No unexpected questions.
      Most difficult would be:
      "You have a pretty high GPA. Why not go for GRE/GMAT/CAT ?"
      "Why should Flipkart hire you?"
      Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Flipkart.com (Chennai (India)) in December 2012.

Interview

A test, followed by a GD, followed by an interview. The screening test is CAT style - covering quant and english. GD was abstract and interview questions were designed to test a person's interest in start-ups as well as his/her general presence of mind.

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Flipkart.com in October 2011.

Interview

Got a friend to send in my resume.
    Got a call in a week after that.
    Had 2 rounds of Phone interviews, Both by Senior Managers who wanted to know more about me and why I wanted join the company.
    Final Interview was with the VP, a bit on the stressful side but I just kept my answers simple and tried not to stumble on anything

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Flipkart.com (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2010.

Interview

The interview was totally based on my CV.the intervier asked about my passions and hobbies.gave me problem how to launch a product on website starting from scratch.The company was a strat up so wanted to make sure that I could work for long hours

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No.Its a good strating experience