Flite Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA | Glassdoor

2.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Ad Operations Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Flite (San Francisco, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

I had a contact submit a resume. I had three interviews. Initial interview was with recruiter for culture fit. Then I had two additional interviews in the same week, one with the Ad Ops Manager and the Technical Solutions director. The two subsequent interviews were more technical and to see that there was an interest on my end towards the company. I prepared by going through their help desk and using a free demo version of their service.

Interview Questions

Administration Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Flite (San Francisco, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

The interview process is long for the actual in-person interviews (about 2-3 hours), but I got to meet with a lot of different people and they made their decision within 24hours.

Interview Questions

• The interview felt much more like a personality fit interview than a business and skills interview. They take a lot of stock in your resume, previous experience and good references and spend the in-person time getting to know you.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not feel the need to negotiate, I was offered a competitive salary and benefits.