FlixBus Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FlixBus Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at FlixBus

2.4

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at FlixBus (New York, NY).

Interview

The HR manager sent me a mail within 2 weeks of my application. It was said that I will have an interview with the Online Marketing Manager on a specified day at a specified time and it was supposed to be an online interview via Video call through a specific chat room they provided.
I said Ok and on the specified day, I had to rent a hotel room just for the interview so that there aren't distractions from my roommates during the interview. But to my surprise, 45 mins before they Interview, they rescheduled in to the next day.
Since I am the one in need here, I said OK and cancelled the other very important appointment I had on the next day.
The interview went alright with the Online Marketing Manager and I had a good impression of them.
At the end of the Interview, he informed me that I will be notified about the job in 2 weeks and in that mail will be given the details about the contract and the salary and so on.
I said alright and I waited patiently. Then I get a mail one day that there will be another interview and this time with 2 managers. I really did not have a problem with that too.
The day came and I kinda faced some issues since I had to take the interview from my house as I had feared that they would reschedule again. The interview panel was friendly. They sent me a campaign during the interview and then started the horrible experience.
2 people just started asking questions one after the other, almost like they were competing among themselves to show who is better. And finally, I kinda knew I made mistakes in answering 2 questions which they asked.
In 3 weeks, I got a mail saying they went with another candidate.

Interview Questions

• If given a chance to expand Flixbus to a country, Which country would you expand to and why?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for FlixBus

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Munich, Bayern (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at FlixBus (Munich, Bayern (Germany)) in December 2015.

Interview

I have first being contacted by HR and then had an interview with a manager via Skype and then I had to prepare an idea for a Christmas campaign. Then, after few weeks I was contacted to know that I was being hired.

Interview Questions

• Do you know FlixBus, FlixBus in your country, how would you do this?etc. (almost 1 hour interview)   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

Skype Interview, was asked technical questions related to the internship like how will I segment customers, acquire customers and important KPI's and analysis.
    Apart from that, questions about why I want to join FlixBus, how can I add value to the company and my availability.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Berlin (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at FlixBus (Berlin (Germany)) in September 2016.

Interview

I had one phone interview and an assignment which I had to deliver before the interview. We discussed on the phone call about the assignment and why did made some choices and why not. I guess the assignment was alright, because based on that I got the job, so not very heavy process

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FlixBus (Paris (France)) in March 2019.

Interview

The process was relatively easy I submitted my profile online and was called during the following days, I had a phone interview, which I thought had gone horribly wrong, but then I was selected for an additional interview the next day. The lady was nice and understanding ultimatley everything went well and im waiting for a response.

Interview Questions

• What do you think about Flixbus? Do you know what we do?   Answer Question