Florida Blue Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Florida Blue Analyst Interview Questions

3.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Florida Blue (Jacksonville, FL) in May 2015.

Interview

very relaxed and not uptight..2 part question and interview process with testing in the first part of interview process. Next I was interviewed by s 3 panel team who asked a total of 15 questions inquiring about handling of difficult customers, projects I was in charge of and my process for completing the contract of the company.

Interview Questions

• Explain how you handled a difficult customer   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Florida Blue

Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Florida Blue in November 2011.

Interview

The interview process was very easy just asked behavioral type questions such as name a time you had a conflict with a co-worker, name a time when you broke the rules, what is your weakness, what are your strengths

offer to low

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Florida Blue in October 2010.

Interview

The interview process was learning process for me, as it was my 1st official job interview after graduating. The process was a little different in that I had an onsite interview first but was selected for another position that was open within the department. I had a total of 3 interviews, 2 onsite and 1 phone interview with a groups of 2 people.

Interview Questions

• Case-Based/Specific Questions that were related to the type of work I would be involved in if offered the position.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Yes, I was able to negotiate. However I advice that you conduct a full review of the position and offer before negotiating.