Florida Blue Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 21, 2017

2.9

Customer Service Advocate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Florida Blue (Jacksonville, FL).

Interview

Applied online. Later that week I received a email to complete an assessment test. Once I completed the assessment I received another email a week later for a face to face interview. Took about 2 weeks for the interview process.

Insurance Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Florida Blue (Jacksonville, FL) in August 2016.

Interview

Quick online assessment and personality test, in-person interview and got the job offer that same day. The online assessment were questions regarding how you would handle certain sales calls, objections, and different sales pitches. Overall basic knowledge of sales. Interview process is very easy if you already have your 215 license and you've been in the industry for a couple years and have basic knowledge and understandment of how insurance sales works.

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pensacola, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Florida Blue (Pensacola, FL) in August 2016.

Interview

The interviewed was scheduled by a staffing agent recruiter. I was emailed instructions on how to prepare for the interview, where and when to arrive and who to contact after my interview. My interview was held at the Retail Center and it was conducted in an office with two hiring managers.

Interview Questions

• Are you currently licensed?   1 Answer
    • Why do you feel that you can perform well in this role.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Florida Blue.

Interview

I applied and interviewed July 2016. It was a very short interview. I was only asked four questions, which was shocking. Likely the shortest one ive ever had. They were specifically looking for former employees with claims experience. They were very friendly and conversational. I should here something in a few days.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you lost confidence in something and had to regain it. How did you do it? What was the outcome?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Florida Blue (Jacksonville, FL).

Interview

Contacted to answer 5 questions in a video interview screening. An hour and a half phone interview followed a few days later with the hiring manager and two senior team members. They had a very structured interview with 15-20 questions that they took turns asking. Lastly, I was invited to the campus to interview with two Directors this interview was easy going similar to a conversation about my experience and my skills.

Interview Questions

Great offer, but I had other offers.

Risk Adjustment Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Florida Blue in July 2016.

Interview

All day interview with multiple team members. The interview was arduous and included a technical portion reviewing excel and sas skills. Questions and a tour were also included. Lunch was provided.

Service Advocate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lake Mary, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Florida Blue (Lake Mary, FL) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very quick, applied around about 05/31/2016 then i received an assessment to complete waited like a week before I completed the assessment. After I completed the assessment i received a email from an hr employee to complete and fill out a document attachment, the following day i received a call from the hr employee for a telephone interview(basically information telling me about the company salary and hours) i was then asked to come in for and in-person interview a week later, came in for the interview, it felt like it was less then 2 mins. I was told that I would hear from them by the end of the day or the following day. I was given a call back the following day with a offer of employment.

Medical Review Nurse Interview

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Florida Blue.

Interview

Interview was based mostly on tell me about a time when...there were usually 3 steps to each question. It was a typical behavioral interesting view process. Some level of difficulty

Interview Questions

• What computer systems have you used giving a number from 1 through 5, with 1 being beginner and 5 being advanced   Answer Question

Actuary Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Florida Blue (Miami, FL) in February 2016.

Interview

Florida Blue visited my school and gave an interview to all who wanted one. If you passed it then you would go on to their headquarters and continue on from there.

Interview Questions

• Give me a time where you overcame hardship and it cannot be related to actuary exams.   1 Answer

Service Advocate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Florida Blue (Jacksonville, FL).

Interview

I got submitted for this position threw a staffing agency , on a Friday that Monday they wanted a interview on Tuesday then the following Monday I was offered the job, meet with a cool guy and 1 lady via phone (she worked from home) the questions were the typical same (tell me about a time) this was a work from home position, I start next week ,drug screen and background plus a few skills test were completed the week I accepted job off(this was a temp to hire position)

Interview Questions

• tell me hw you organize a busy work load/or tasks for the day   1 Answer