Florida Blue Service Advocate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Florida Blue Service Advocate Interview Questions

Updated Jul 21, 2017

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Lake Mary, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Florida Blue (Lake Mary, FL) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very quick, applied around about 05/31/2016 then i received an assessment to complete waited like a week before I completed the assessment. After I completed the assessment i received a email from an hr employee to complete and fill out a document attachment, the following day i received a call from the hr employee for a telephone interview(basically information telling me about the company salary and hours) i was then asked to come in for and in-person interview a week later, came in for the interview, it felt like it was less then 2 mins. I was told that I would hear from them by the end of the day or the following day. I was given a call back the following day with a offer of employment.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Florida Blue

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Florida Blue (Jacksonville, FL).

Interview

I got submitted for this position threw a staffing agency , on a Friday that Monday they wanted a interview on Tuesday then the following Monday I was offered the job, meet with a cool guy and 1 lady via phone (she worked from home) the questions were the typical same (tell me about a time) this was a work from home position, I start next week ,drug screen and background plus a few skills test were completed the week I accepted job off(this was a temp to hire position)

Interview Questions

• tell me hw you organize a busy work load/or tasks for the day   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Florida Blue (Tampa, FL) in September 2015.

Interview

Group interview with 2 other applicants and 3 interviewers. Questions were asked of each person by different interviewers in no particular order. Each person was asked approximately 5-6 questions. Resume' was required to be provided and once offered the position, I was placed through a staffing agency that they were using for 9 months prior to becoming a permanent employee.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel your past experience would qualify you for a job here?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Florida Blue (Jacksonville, FL) in February 2013.

Interview

I was called in to interview as a contracted employee under ZeroChaos that could potentially lead to a full-time position under Florida Blue. The interview itself was conducted by 2 supervisors in the department I had applied for. The interview itself focused on my customer service experience and willingness to learn a new industry. Most of the questions utilized the STAR (Situation, Task, Action, Resolution) method.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer and what was the outcome?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time when you had a conflict with another co-worker and what was the outcome?   Answer Question
    • Can you tell us a little about yourself, your interests and hobbies?   Answer Question
    • Why do you think you would be a good fit for this position at Florida Blue?   Answer Question

Service Advocate Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Florida Blue in May 2011.

Interview

I was asked several behavioral interview questions. I interviewed with a 2:panel. I was drilled for about an hour . Why I was answering the questions the panel was writing down my answers. The questions that they asked me were three parts questions and they wanted examples of each situation. There was alot of silence in the room at different times. They were friendly.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a toime you dint meet an expected goal? What were the details and the ending result?   Answer Question