Florida Cancer Specialists Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Florida Cancer Specialists

2.5

Patient Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Florida Cancer Specialists (Tampa, FL) in December 2016.

Interview

I applied online and received a call from the manager 2 weeks later. I scheduled an interview for the following week and meet in the office with two mangers. They asked me basic questions about my resume and asked me to come back to shadow with one of the other PSS and see if I like the position. After I shadowed for two hours I spoke with the manger and received a call from HR later that afternoon.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Florida Cancer Specialists in November 2017.

Interview

I applied online. This was my second or third time applying for an open position for the patient service specialist position. I received an email from a recruiter within a week or two of submitting my 2nd or third online application. I ended up playing phone tag with the recruiter for a while prior to the interview with the manager. and assistant manager . I had Seperate very short interviews. on the same day with each manager. . The interview was pretty standard. I ended up being. in the office for about 2and a half to 3 hours , though , shadowing the position, It looked very similar to other positions I have worked. I received a phone call the next morning. from the recruiter offering me the job.
    Very extensive paperwork for the onboarding. They even have a paper that you must sign stating that you will not sue former employers for references obtained. That was weird, and
    makes one wonder why they need a form like that. Strange form.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Florida Cancer Specialists?   1 Answer

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Florida Cancer Specialists.

Interview

Met with upper management person first by myself after hours in a conversational discussion about what I was doing in my present job and why I wanted to leave that particular job.

Interview Questions

• Conversational interview with the question why I was willing to leave my present position at another facility.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Straight forward with a promise of more money after the probation period.

Claims Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Altamonte Springs, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Florida Cancer Specialists (Altamonte Springs, FL) in November 2018.

Interview

I was sent an email with prescreening interview questions. A week later schedule a phone interview. I complted the phone interview and was offered the job 2hrs later. A week later recruiter sent me my onboarding items to complete. Passed everything and then got a letter stating welcome aboard

Interview Questions

• Do you know what an EOB is?   1 Answer
    • Why are tou leaving your current employer?   1 Answer

Client Services Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sarasota, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Florida Cancer Specialists (Sarasota, FL) in October 2015.

Interview

I was contacted via phone by HR shortly after submitting an application. After a brief phone interview, I was asked to come in for an in-person interview.

The in-person interview was with 3 separate individuals within my potential office, and then an impromptu interview with the CMSO of the company.

Following the interview, I was contacted to discuss an offer, signed paperwork, conducted a drug/nicotine screening and started a new position!

The overall process was quick, very informative and we quickly negotiated to a point that everyone agreed upon.

Interview Questions

• Can you describe a time that you had to prioritize and juggle multiple tasks that all took priority? How did you handle it?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Myers, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Florida Cancer Specialists (Fort Myers, FL) in December 2012.

Interview

Met with 3 high level Managers, Follow up interviews conducted with senior management. Interview was not difficult if you have been working for some time. Newer candidates to the workplace would need to practice their interview skills and presentation, however, there were no trick questions as the interview was straight forward

Interview Questions

• All questions were generic interview questions, related to competency, work ethics, work relationships, etc.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations which was a mistake on my part

ARNP Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Florida Cancer Specialists.

Interview

Met with MD and staff, spoke to manager and brought in my paperwork. Came back the next day and was hired on the spot. Had to wait for credentialing. Got the call that I was hired. Spent some time with IT to set up the computer system.

IT Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Florida Cancer Specialists in October 2013.

Interview

Interview process was smooth. Was selected and HR was smooth with the onboarding process. During the process everyone was very helpful and informative. I got answers to all questions that were asked. Great experience

Financial Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Florida Cancer Specialists (West Palm Beach, FL) in September 2015.

Interview

Applied for the position online and then received a phone call from the HR recruiter about two weeks later. The HR recruiter set up a one on one interview with the hiring manager. Met with the hiring manager for about two hours and went over my past work history. After the interview I received a job offer about a week later from the HR recruiter.

IT Service Desk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Myers, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Florida Cancer Specialists (Fort Myers, FL) in April 2017.

Interview

Telephone interview with a hiring manager. If you are called for a second interview, you need to drive to Fort Myers, FL. The company will pay for the hotel only (nice hotel). The company will not pay for your gas, food, or incidentals related to the trip.

Interview Questions

• The questions were all reasonable and not difficult. The company's main concern was how you would react to difficult staff members.   1 Answer