Florida Career College Admissions Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Florida Career College Admissions Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Florida Career College

2.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pembroke Pines, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Florida Career College (Pembroke Pines, FL) in September 2016.

Interview

As a group of about 15, we were interviewed together. It was quite interesting and informative. As a group, we were informed what the job as Admissions Representative entailed. It was virtually a Sales position, being on the telephone most of the day. There was room for growth if you excelled in the position, as well.

Nothing was mentioned about the hours, salary, or if there was a benefits package.

Interview Questions

• One "question" was to tell the "group" and Directors about yourself. Another question also asked was if we "the candidates" had to pick one person from this group, who would it be and why.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Florida Career College

Anonymous Employee in Hialeah, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Florida Career College (Hialeah, FL) in August 2015.

Interview

I had an initial phone interview. After that I had an in person interview with the Director of Admissions, Then I had an on the job interview, Lastly I had a phone interview with the regional director.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?
      How do you deal with rejection?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Florida Career College (Fort Lauderdale, FL).

Interview

Simple process once 1:1 Interview done and called back for a third meeting. The third meeting or interview is to provide you that you earned the job.

Interview Questions

• Not really difficult, you just have to answer situational interview questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Florida Career College (West Palm Beach, FL) in July 2012.

Interview

The first interview is a "cattle call" There will be alot of people at the interview. In my case, two different school admissions officers and the district manager (not sure that is their title, but you get it) Will ask you to identify yourself and give a brief background, with a time limit. I believe this is to demonstrate if you listen and follow instructions and also how succinctly you can communicate your point.. After that a few people will be chosen to go to the next step. You will be emailed a pre-employment evaluation, and after that , a one on one interview will be scheduled. Preference is given to those with experience in that field. I was one of the few with out that experience that was chosen for a second interview.

Interview Questions

• Predetermined interview questions are asked (around the room in order) The last question is who, out of the room would you recommend and why (you cannot recommend yourself)   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Hialeah, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Florida Career College (Hialeah, FL) in August 2015.

Interview

I was called for an interview. I went to a second interview which was a working interview, I was calling leads for about 2 hours. Then I had a phone interview with someone in corporate. Lastly, I was called and offered the job.