Florida Career College Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Florida Career College Interview Questions

2.4

Business Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Florida Career College.

Interview

Was left waiting and then it was all about collections more than anything. You work with people that can't afford a car much less the cost of an education that they can't transfer any credits. Very uncomfortable interview and current front desk employees were rude. Not to mentioned never let me know one way or another about the job afterward. I had to contact him 3 times but would not have taken the job either way.

Interview Questions

• How comfortable are you with collections and can you be strict enough to get them to pay?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pembroke Pines, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Florida Career College (Pembroke Pines, FL) in September 2016.

Interview

As a group of about 15, we were interviewed together. It was quite interesting and informative. As a group, we were informed what the job as Admissions Representative entailed. It was virtually a Sales position, being on the telephone most of the day. There was room for growth if you excelled in the position, as well.

Nothing was mentioned about the hours, salary, or if there was a benefits package.

Interview Questions

• One "question" was to tell the "group" and Directors about yourself. Another question also asked was if we "the candidates" had to pick one person from this group, who would it be and why.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hialeah, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Florida Career College (Hialeah, FL) in August 2015.

Interview

I was called for an interview. I went to a second interview which was a working interview, I was calling leads for about 2 hours. Then I had a phone interview with someone in corporate. Lastly, I was called and offered the job.

Anonymous Employee in Hialeah, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Florida Career College (Hialeah, FL) in August 2015.

Interview

I had an initial phone interview. After that I had an in person interview with the Director of Admissions, Then I had an on the job interview, Lastly I had a phone interview with the regional director.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?
      How do you deal with rejection?   Answer Question

Business Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pembroke Pines, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Florida Career College (Pembroke Pines, FL) in August 2014.

Interview

I was recommended by one of the Regionals from Anthem. Anthem had gone bankrupt, but IEC had purchased the Florida Career Colleges under the Anthem umbrella. I met with the Executive Director at FCC Pembroke Pines campus on the same day I was cleaning out my office at Corporate. He hired me the same day.

Interview Questions

• How long had I been with the company and in my position. When would I be available to start.   1 Answer

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Florida Career College.

Interview

applied from Program Head to Director Position. Three Interviews. Decision made on Corporate and Campus Level. Very interested in questions about Curriculum and Post secondary legislation at the time. Papers written and previous schooling. Very detailed interviews. took nearly 2 months for final decisions to be made.

Interview Questions

• What I would do If I had to fire a Friend. How I would handle putting together a very difficult and diverse team. that had been without a leader for over four months.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Florida Career College (Fort Lauderdale, FL).

Interview

Simple process once 1:1 Interview done and called back for a third meeting. The third meeting or interview is to provide you that you earned the job.

Interview Questions

• Not really difficult, you just have to answer situational interview questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Florida Career College (West Palm Beach, FL) in July 2012.

Interview

The first interview is a "cattle call" There will be alot of people at the interview. In my case, two different school admissions officers and the district manager (not sure that is their title, but you get it) Will ask you to identify yourself and give a brief background, with a time limit. I believe this is to demonstrate if you listen and follow instructions and also how succinctly you can communicate your point.. After that a few people will be chosen to go to the next step. You will be emailed a pre-employment evaluation, and after that , a one on one interview will be scheduled. Preference is given to those with experience in that field. I was one of the few with out that experience that was chosen for a second interview.

Interview Questions

• Predetermined interview questions are asked (around the room in order) The last question is who, out of the room would you recommend and why (you cannot recommend yourself)   2 Answers

Admissions Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boynton Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Florida Career College (Boynton Beach, FL) in February 2012.

Interview

The interview was really the weirdest I've ever experienced. They hurd you in like cattle and ask everyone the same question. Everyone goes around the room and answers. Then they ask who you would hire in this room and why and also if you're willing to work in the mall.
    They then leave the room and ask each person to come to a 1:1 interview. They called out one person and they didnt even let the door close before they told her they weren't moving forward with her. It was completely humiliating for that person Im sure and the moral in the room quickly turned to a complete distaste for the company. There were a lot of educated and experienced people in the room and I hope they all found something better than this.
    FCC completely is taking advantage of the unemployed and are a humiliation to the education industry.

Interview Questions

Even after knowing the extent of my experience they still would only offer me an entry-level salary. One of the hiring managers was on his cell phone texting the entire time with no regard for me or the other hiring manager.

College Admissions Representative Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Florida Career College in May 2012.

Interview

Applied then received a call that I had an interview (evening) with a rep from FCC. When I arrived, about 50 other people were milling around in the lobby filling out an application, apparently for the same "interview." Everyone was then herded (the only word that can describe it) into an auditorium where a presentation was given by a woman who supposedly had a high position with the college. You'd never know from the unprofessional demeanor or the fact she was not using a mic. If she could not be heard in the first row, I guarantee she could not be heard in the last! From info up on a screen and every other three words from her, when the position was explained (not very representative from the job board job description), an opportunity was given for anyone who was not a "type A" shark/viper/hungry lion to leave. I did not need to be asked twice! It was a waste of time. Just say in your posting you want someone who will make 200 or whatever calls a day and if you do not get any appointments or victims to sign up every week, you will no longer have a job!

Interview Questions

• Did not stay for the interview.   1 Answer