Florida East Coast Railway Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at Florida East Coast Railway

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Florida East Coast Railway (Jacksonville, FL) in February 2014.

Interview

Good interview process, intelligent questions and in-depth analysis of my skills and qualifications. Met with several of upper management at the time of my face to face interview. Was contacted within one hour of application submission by the corporate recruiter. Had a phone interview at that time and was then contacted for the face to face interview with upper management. Physical, drug screening, background check was all part of the process.

Interview Questions

• Strangest question was "what would you do if one of your coworkers fell asleep while at work?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not able to negotiate as I would have liked but the offer wasn't bad to start.

Real Estate Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Augustine, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Florida East Coast Railway (Saint Augustine, FL).

Interview

Very simple yet professional

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Education

Director Motor Carrier Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Florida East Coast Railway (Jacksonville, FL) in June 2017.

Interview

Poor communication. I was interested in the position initially, however, the recruiter did not follow up with me for several weeks despite my attempts to contact her. When I was finally offered the position, I had already accepted another offer and had to decline the opportunity.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Florida East Coast Railway (Jacksonville, FL) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview process was well structured and only took two weeks from start to finish. The first interview was by phone with the recruiter, about three days later I interviewed with a panel of 7 people from various departments. The following week I was made an Initial offer and after two days of negotiation I accepted the offer and started working the following Monday.

Interview Questions

• 1. Why are you looking for your
      2. Explain you experience with software development
      3. What hourly rate are you looking to receive   Answer Question

Negotiation

The negotiation was fairly straight forward for a contract position

Inter-modal Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Augustine, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Florida East Coast Railway (Saint Augustine, FL) in March 2016.

Interview

20 minute timed telephone interview. Interviewer was arrogant, insensitive and constantly probed for age. Formatted questions with no flexibility for discussion. Failed to answer specifics about the job in question. Never responded back to follow up.