Florida Energy Water & Air Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Florida Energy Water & Air Interview Questions

Interviews at Florida Energy Water & Air

2.1

Appointment Setter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Florida Energy Water & Air in December 2018.

Interview

Saw the ad in indeed.com, called as instructed to. Was asked to come in. Had a short interview. Training seems to be 2 weeks long. Went to training the very NEXT day.

Interview Questions

Interview

Very easy and comfortable. Motivating and positive. Not uncomfortable at all. No trick questions. Very clear the job position. They hire within so they build their team up. Give you opportunity to grow with company. T

Interview Questions

• Why would I be a good leader?   1 Answer

Secretary Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Melbourne, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Florida Energy Water & Air (West Melbourne, FL) in April 2015.

Interview

Not too short and not too long. Very energetic and positive. Was a nervous wreck but when i walked in, I got a calming vibe all around. I had no experience and asked for a chance and happily was given one.

Interview Questions

• Why should we take a chance on you?   1 Answer

Department Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Florida Energy Water & Air (Orlando, FL) in April 2013.

Interview

To the point, doesn't beat around the bush. Asked direct questions and gave both pros and cons to position. laid out the potential of working at FEWA and made it clear with hard work and dedication, anything is possible

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you would be a good asset to FEWA.   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Florida Energy Water & Air (Orlando, FL) in January 2011.

Interview

Brief and to the point. I liked everyone I met and have enjoyed my time there. Everything they said would happen has happened. I look forward to a long future.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Altamonte Springs, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Florida Energy Water & Air (Altamonte Springs, FL) in August 2018.

Interview

Interview process was brief, talked alot about how much you can make working with them. No paid training or benefits. Four days of training, you MUST have a drivers license and a written check of $500 for security as they will give you a kit for working in their Water Department service aka(RainSoft), if your put into that department. Just letting you know if decide to work with them, they don't keep the money as a reminder. So your will go through this process of simply answering questions about yourself, briefed about the company and what department your will be placed, Training for four days(no paid training) in your department, Trained on how to do the demos for clients, and sign tons of paper work as Individual Contractor. It's a friendly environment, training works is a fun atmosphere, you will meet nice people.

Call Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Altamonte Springs, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Florida Energy Water & Air (Altamonte Springs, FL) in December 2016.

Interview

Was very simple walked into a clean front office. Asked the lady in the window about filling out an application she assisted me with one... After completing it, one of the management interviewed me... She was friendly and very informative explained the whole history of the company and how we are tied into home depot...

Interview Questions

• Have you ever done sales???   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Altamonte Springs, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Florida Energy Water & Air (Altamonte Springs, FL).

Interview

I answered an add. They called me and set up an interview. I met with the CSR Manager for the interview. She called me a few days later and offered me the job.