Florida Hospital Fish Memorial Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Florida Hospital Fish Memorial

Radiology Office Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange City, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Florida Hospital Fish Memorial (Orange City, FL).

Interview

I had worked there in a previous year so I did not go through an Interview process, because they knew me and my work ethics. I worked here from 2002 to 2005. I had many jobs within the hospital it self.

Interview Questions

• what do you least like about your job   1 Answer

Radiologic Technologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orange City, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Florida Hospital Fish Memorial (Orange City, FL) in October 2010.

Interview

Interviewed by HR; relatively basic questions (company profile, personal strengths and weaknesses; nothing out of the ordinary).They make you take a personality test, occupation related test, and all employees were required to take a visual acuity test (to test for color blindness). The employer requires a drug, alcohol, and nicotine test; they also test for TB test and encouraged Hepatitis B vaccine prior to hire.

Interview Questions

• Asked about specific skills/procedures that may need additional training for-- I told the interviewer I was confident in my skills (years of experience), but she pressed me to give her an answer. Although she was nice about it, I felt forced to make something up. When I gave her a generic response, she happily wrote it down on her interview sheet and then moved to the next question.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation; HR manager looked at payment grid and applied rate per hour.