Florida Hospital Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 15, 2017

2.7

Volunteer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kissimmee, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Florida Hospital (Kissimmee, FL).

Interview

I had to go through an orientation. Then they called me to schedule an in person interview. They asked me questions about my past experience, my education. They gave me some real life scenarios.

Interview Questions

• I was given set of questions to practice before my interview.   Answer Question

Graduate Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Florida Hospital (Orlando, FL) in September 2017.

Interview

It was a virtual interview and only took about 10 minutes. They give you a preview on what to expect and the opportunity to do practice questions prior to doing the real one. It was kind of scary at first but the more you practice, the better it gets.

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Florida Hospital.

Interview

Contacted by a nurse recruiter, shared emails, sent diagnostic testing , references, then got called by recruiter who scheduled interview . Went in for interview and had to meet with a member downstairs who instructed me to bring bls, acls, and nursing license. Then was offered position and stated Human Resources will be contacting me . Had to go in for orientation and start working

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here   1 Answer

Cardiac Icu and Cardiac Stepdown Unit Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Florida Hospital (Orlando, FL).

Interview

Tell me about yourself?
    What made you want to become a nurse?
     What is the Cardiac cycle be detailed?
    Scenario of hf pt, what is it, left and right hf, what meds, meds outcome, sign and symp, what diag or test to know it's hf, what labs, what interventions.

What are your strengths?
     What do you think you need to work on?
    Tell me them you are commited to the floor your applying too and that your going to stay there for a while. Even if your not. Tell them you want to learn and love learning.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?
      What made you want to become a nurse?
       What is the Cardiac cycle be detailed?
      Scenario of hf pt, what is it, left and right hf, what meds, meds outcome, sign and symp, what diag or test to know it's hf, what labs, what interventions   Answer Question
    • What are your strengths?
       What do you think you need to work on?
       In the end they ask you if u have questions? Ask at least 4 open ended questions? They want to know if your the type of nurse who will ask for help or keep quiet.   Answer Question
    • Once you apply online, call the hr or nursing recuiter for fl hospital. If u just apply and wait for them it will take weeks or months. Apply online and find a way to speak to a nursing Recruiter over the phone or have hr give u a number.

Did a 5 to 6 question interview online with laptop.
       Look over their mission statement   Answer Question

Interview

First interview is with management then second interview is a presentation in front of team to analyze teaching style. If your presentation goes well you will have a interview with senior leadership.

Cardiovascular Technologist Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Florida Hospital.

Interview

Very relaxed interview, you almost feel like you are in a comfortable conversation with a friend, the questions where asked by the manager without paperwork or writing during the interview, which makes it less nerve wrecking.

Occupational Therapist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Florida Hospital (Tampa, FL) in April 2017.

Interview

Very quick, pre-recorded video interview. Very generic questions that you recorded of yourself over video chat. I would have preferred a phone call or in person interview to be able to form a connection.

Administrative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Florida Hospital.

Interview

Sat down with department manager. We discussed what the office does and ways each one help each other which was great in my opinion. He asked me a couple of other questions which was fairly easy to answer.

Physician Liaison Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Altamonte Springs, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Florida Hospital (Altamonte Springs, FL).

Interview

Conducted a one-on-one interview. A few weeks later I was called back for another interview with the Physician Liaison Director and Business Development Director. Everyone involved in the interview was personable and made it comfortable.

Interview Questions

• What are some of your strengths that would help you succeed in this position?   Answer Question

Nurse Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Florida Hospital (Orlando, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

Very lengthy and detailed. I was impressed by their process. I did not anticipate so many questions to be more so based on teamwork. The interview process went very well and I felt confident that I performed a good job by answering the questions confidently and honestly.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle conflict?   1 Answer