Florida Institute of Technology Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Florida Institute of Technology Interview Questions

2.2

Graduate Student Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Florida Institute of Technology.

Interview

There is no interview process at the Floridda Tech , the recruitment occurs through the application directly online. The online question consists of self-identification , the GRE pointers and IELTS pointers.

Interview Questions

• What is your work experience?   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Florida Institute of Technology (Melbourne, FL).

Interview

It took more than 3 applications and more than two months to get an interview. The applications ask how much I am looking to make; but the two interviews I was called in for were paying less than requested (less than needed).

Interview Questions

• Job Salary: (fill in the blank) -- I am not asking for much, but I need to make at least $12/hour.   1 Answer

I cannot afford to make less than $12/hour. One job I was over-qualified for, and we all new it, but everyone was still on-board. It came down to salary.

Coach Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Florida Institute of Technology (Melbourne, FL) in May 2015.

Interview

Positive and influential discussion with hiring manager. The interview was timely and lasted approximately 1 hour. The HR Team was helpful and answered all my questions. The hiring manager was polite and easy to communicate with.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to travel?   1 Answer
    • Are you comfortable with booking Travel?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Florida Institute of Technology.

Interview

Easy personal interview. All questions were based on my experience. None of the usual awkward questions. Was invited to two one on one interviews. This was a very easy and smooth process.

Attendant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Florida Institute of Technology.

Interview

Once you are selected for the interview, you will be interviewed by group of people. You will be asked what your actions would be in different situations that would come up.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if there was a person with a gun in the gym while you are working?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Florida Institute of Technology.

Interview

Offer was received along with graduate admission offer. No interview was required.

Math Tutor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Florida Institute of Technology (Melbourne, FL) in January 2014.

Interview

I applied online and emailed in my Resume, and when I came in to interview, I answered some general questions about my self, what I'm studying, what I'd be able to tutor in. Then I explained a math problem the way I would explain it to a student to show my ability to tutor..

Graduate Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Florida Institute of Technology (Melbourne, FL) in January 2014.

Interview

Just walk in and have a conversation with head of department. The head is very kindness and friendly. He just ask which professor I will work for and whats my study plan in the future. The process is very easy and relaxed

Dining Hall Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Florida Institute of Technology.

Interview

No interview process. If you are a student or know someone who works there, you will get hired. You could be a complete drugged out dope. They will still hire you. They love cheap labor.

Interview Questions

• No interview questions. They just ask about your availability.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Pay is non negotiable.

Student Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Florida Institute of Technology in February 2013.

Interview

Straight forward. They sent me an assignment of sorts, which I had to complete in a specified amount of time. I learned what I needed to learn, and got it done