Florida International University Research Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Florida International University Research Assistant Interview Questions

2.2

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Florida International University (Miami, FL).

Interview

I was asked to interview with a total of 8 people in a span of 2 days. It was rather unnecessary since I would only be working directly with 2 out of those 8 people. Needless to say they all went well as I had already established a good rapport with most of the interviewers due to my time volunteering for the department.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Florida International University

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Florida International University (Miami, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

-Met with two interviewers
    - I was asked a series of questions by both
    - I was given an opportunity to ask the interviewers questions
    - Given a tour of the office
    - Introduced to other members of the team
    - Given an idea of when they will give me their decision

Interview Questions

• Why do I think I am qualified for this job?
      What unique qualities do I have that is related to the position?   Answer Question

Application

Interview

Not really an interview more of a conversation. very laid back and professional. Mostly since in order to get a position you need a referral from the faculty(i.e. a professor you know).

Interview Questions

• Is research something you would like to pursue in the future? (Graduate school?)   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Florida International University (Miami, FL) in September 2011.

Interview

Easy interview, easy going professor. If you have the knowledge in this area, they will give you an offer. They prefer people with EE background. Also, Toful and GRE scores are important.

Research Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Florida International University in January 2010.

Interview

they asked the your background and your working experience. Then they only talk about how good this position, you learn a lot form this position and that will be very good for you future carrier develop.