Florida International University Student Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Student Assistant

Florida International University Student Assistant Interview Questions

Updated Jan 4, 2018

2.1

12 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Florida International University (Miami, FL) in October 2017.

Interview

I️ applied online through FIU’s job portal. Within a few days, I️ was called to attend an interview. The interview consisted of questions as to how you believe you can excel in the position, and an explanation of the job duties. It was a relaxed and friendly environment!

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Florida International University

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Florida International University (Miami, FL) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview process was about a week long with on-boarding They need references and they do verify to make sure they are legitimate. They may even ask for a letter of recommendation.

Interview Questions

• What do you do if a conflict cannot be resolved?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Florida International University (Miami, FL) in August 2016.

Interview

Submitted an application into the pool, heard back after 1-2 weeks, interviewed the day after the phone call, they ask you what your comfortable with and hire you on the spot or not.

Student Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Florida International University in March 2016.

Interview

After talking with the Principal Investigator she sent me to HR where they did a fingerprints and background check, after passing, no further interviews were needed.

It is a company where you would have to have good connections to get in.

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Florida International University (Miami, FL).

Interview

Applied online, contacted by email then interviewed in person.Process was quick and easy, just wanted to make sure you knew what you were doing and the offer was made immediately

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

Student Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Florida International University in July 2015.

Interview

Apply online after being informed of the position by professors and/or staff. An interview with the appropriate parties, and afterwards you are contacted to proceed with filling out paper work and other necessary steps.

Interview Questions

• Laid back interview more like a conversation asking about skills, interests etc. Also spoke about the position requirements, expectations and such.   Answer Question

Student Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Florida International University.

Interview

It was awesome. I had a coffee and chilled out. All the people there were very kind and treated me like family. Everybody was very polite and it was a great interview. I recommend this to everyone. It is a great work environment and you work with mostly people your own age.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to be on time, do my job to the fullest, let them know if anything was wrong and if I was concerned about something personal, to let them know.   1 Answer

Student Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Florida International University.

Interview

Need "A"s of the courses you are going to tutor. Also letters of recommendation are required. No such interview process, just speak with the supervisor. All they need is your transcript records and recommendation from related class professors. If you are good at problem solving and communicate with people you are fine.

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Florida International University (Miami, FL) in January 2014.

Interview

waiting paper work so long time. the manager talk some technique problems and background check . I said some experience of fond_end application and some font_end skills, such as html5,css3,jquery and so on

Interview Questions

• which javascript library you can used? what did you use the tools of control resource?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Florida International University (Miami, FL) in December 2013.

Interview

I was searching for a part time position and I emailed all of the professor in my department including program manager. Program manager replied that if anything comes up then she will forward my resume. then one of the professor replied that he is interested to hire me and contact with him in my prefer time. I went there and it is kind of informal interview he was taken. he just let me knew that what I need to do. if he is interested then I may work with him. And I accept the offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I accepted according to the FIU payroll benefit.