Florida State Board of Administration Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Florida State Board of Administration Interview Questions

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Florida State Board of Administration

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Florida State Board of Administration.

Interview

They just asked me about my career goals and explained how the SBA works.

The whole interview took about 15 min.

Anyone who gets the interview should be able to get an offer.

Just be sure to understand how the SBA works and what it invests in.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Florida State Board of Administration.

Interview

Brief. 3 people as a panel. Basically go over your resume. They were all very friendly and it seemed to go well. I did not interview well though, but they did all they could to help.

Communications Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Florida State Board of Administration (Tallahassee, FL) in May 2012.

Interview

I only interviewed with one person. She was very friendly and kind which put me at ease. It felt more like a conversation. Everyone in the office was nice and welcoming.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Florida State Board of Administration in April 2009.

Interview

My interview was done with the entire department. Mainly the Senior Manager and the direct supervisor over the position asked questions. During the interview, the organization is not only looking for qualified individuals but also people who wouldn't mind living in Tallahassee.

Interview Questions

• Do you recognize that this is a state agency that does receive its fair share of political heat? As a result, salaries, while lower than the industry, will likely stay that way for the foreseeable future.   Answer Question