Florida State College at Jacksonville Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Florida State College at Jacksonville Interview Questions

Interviews at Florida State College at Jacksonville

2.8

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Florida State College at Jacksonville.

Interview

Was interviewed by a panel of 6 people. Not sure why this was necessary as this was a back office, non-instructional type position. Speaking before a group would not be a regular part of this position. I sat at the end of the table and each person took a turn and asked a question. One interviewer actually asked a 3 PART question!! I thought this inconsiderate to the applicant. Job interviews are nerve wracking as it is, but to be asked a 3 part question like it's a Miss America pageant? It's too much. Not even sure if I answered all the parts. I walked away from this interview feeling like they judged me on presentation/interview skills rather than on my other, more pertinent credentials/experience/training. Outstanding candidates will be misjudged in this type of interview process.

Interview Questions

• Was asked a three-part question during a panel interview.   1 Answer

Senior Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Florida State College at Jacksonville (Jacksonville, FL) in June 2011.

Interview

Was interview by the Dean for Career Education and her assistant, who would be my direct supervisor. Exchanged what my office skills were and what would be expected. Very professional and was impressed with the way both the Dean and her assistant handled the interview.

Interview Questions

• What would I do if a student with a difficult problem was demanding an answer and I did not know the information?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Their was no negotiation on wage, but we did negotiate hours and days to both of our satisfaction.

Adjunct Instructor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Florida State College at Jacksonville (Jacksonville, FL) in March 2014.

Interview

Pleasant, down to earth, no stress. Great people!

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Florida State College at Jacksonville.

Interview

Typical; application, screened through HR-- fwd to department.

Negotiation

n/a

Engineer IV Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Florida State College at Jacksonville (Jacksonville, FL).

Interview

I was interviewed by a committee with some members from the hiring group and some of their peers. They were interested in technical skills but equally interested in how a candidate would fit in with the team.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a situation where you were assigned more work than you would be able to complete on time?   1 Answer

Educator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Florida State College at Jacksonville (Jacksonville, FL) in January 2012.

Interview

Process was very easy but took too long to offer position.

Environmental Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Florida State College at Jacksonville (Jacksonville, FL) in December 2013.

Interview

Professional, All pertinent questions were asked, Respectful, Positive, All questions were answered.
    The interview was conducted by several heads of departments across several fields, the people conducting the interview were all professionals and well prepared. The environment was positive and comfortable. The interview process was lengthy and the work environment was a pleasure to work in. It is hard to get experience as an instructor and the experience has been very beneficial for me.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Professional.

Student Tutor Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Florida State College at Jacksonville.

Interview

You just have to take a test and then the supervisor for that particular lab will give you a brief interview. It's fairly casual, and it's easy to acquire the job if you are knowledgeable in the subject area you're applying for. It takes about 2 weeks to be processed and approved for work.

Negotiation

N/A

Tutor At Deerwood Interview

Interview

It wasn't much asked in interview, just few behavioral questions. They would put some situation in front of u and u will have to answer it. Make sure to fill out fafsa before applying.

Interview Questions

• How would u deal with most annoying student?   1 Answer

Engineer II - Network Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Florida State College at Jacksonville (Jacksonville, FL) in February 2013.

Interview

Basic questions about IT and how you manage your work. Also, personally questions. Very quick turn around on getting the offer. After offer, you go through a drug screen and fingerprinting.

Interview Questions

• What is the greatest prank you have pulled on a co-worker   Answer Question