Florida State College at Jacksonville Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Florida State College at Jacksonville Interview Questions

2.7

Engineer IV Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Florida State College at Jacksonville (Jacksonville, FL).

Interview

I was interviewed by a committee with some members from the hiring group and some of their peers. They were interested in technical skills but equally interested in how a candidate would fit in with the team.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a situation where you were assigned more work than you would be able to complete on time?   1 Answer

Student Success Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Florida State College at Jacksonville (Jacksonville, FL) in April 2015.

Interview

Very large panel interview with multiple people in the room. It was a little intimidating. They asked questions one at a time from a script of questions. The process was lengthy as I applied several months before I was contacted for an interview and then several weeks before I was called with an offer and then several more weeks before I was confirmed with a start date.

Interview Questions

• Why do I want to work at Florida State College at Jacksonville?   1 Answer

Student Tutor Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Florida State College at Jacksonville.

Interview

You just have to take a test and then the supervisor for that particular lab will give you a brief interview. It's fairly casual, and it's easy to acquire the job if you are knowledgeable in the subject area you're applying for. It takes about 2 weeks to be processed and approved for work.

Negotiation

N/A

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Florida State College at Jacksonville.

Interview

Typical; application, screened through HR-- fwd to department.

Negotiation

n/a

Adjunct Instructor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Florida State College at Jacksonville (Jacksonville, FL) in March 2014.

Interview

Pleasant, down to earth, no stress. Great people!

Environmental Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Florida State College at Jacksonville (Jacksonville, FL) in December 2013.

Interview

Professional, All pertinent questions were asked, Respectful, Positive, All questions were answered.
    The interview was conducted by several heads of departments across several fields, the people conducting the interview were all professionals and well prepared. The environment was positive and comfortable. The interview process was lengthy and the work environment was a pleasure to work in. It is hard to get experience as an instructor and the experience has been very beneficial for me.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Professional.

Tutor At Deerwood Interview

Interview

It wasn't much asked in interview, just few behavioral questions. They would put some situation in front of u and u will have to answer it. Make sure to fill out fafsa before applying.

Engineer II - Network Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Florida State College at Jacksonville (Jacksonville, FL) in February 2013.

Interview

Basic questions about IT and how you manage your work. Also, personally questions. Very quick turn around on getting the offer. After offer, you go through a drug screen and fingerprinting.

Interview Questions

• What is the greatest prank you have pulled on a co-worker   Answer Question

Educator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Florida State College at Jacksonville (Jacksonville, FL) in January 2012.

Interview

Process was very easy but took too long to offer position.

Senior Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Florida State College at Jacksonville (Jacksonville, FL) in June 2011.

Interview

Was interview by the Dean for Career Education and her assistant, who would be my direct supervisor. Exchanged what my office skills were and what would be expected. Very professional and was impressed with the way both the Dean and her assistant handled the interview.

Interview Questions

• What would I do if a student with a difficult problem was demanding an answer and I did not know the information?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Their was no negotiation on wage, but we did negotiate hours and days to both of our satisfaction.