Florida State University Receptionist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Florida State University Receptionist Interview Questions

1.7

Anonymous Employee in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Florida State University (Tallahassee, FL) in May 2014.

Interview

I applied and was contacted within days for an interview. I had to play phone tag with the hall coordinator hiring me to set up a phone interview, but other than that the process was very simple and easy.

Interview Questions

• Easy interview questions; what are your strengths, weaknesses, etc.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Florida State University

Anonymous Employee in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Florida State University (Tallahassee, FL) in April 2012.

Interview

You apply online through the housing website for Florida State University and you will get a phone call from a hall supervisor for an interview if they are interested in hiring you. The interview consists of the hall supervisor and a current receptionist asking questions and they record your responses.

Anonymous Employee in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Florida State University (Tallahassee, FL) in April 2008.

Interview

I applied when the application was still on paper (it is now strictly online). I was emailed about a job offer and I accepted. I went through training and began my receptionist career with New Student Orientation. I am going into my third year of employment.

Interview Questions

• Which halls are you interested in working in?   1 Answer
    • Can you work at 7 am?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. I was happy to accept the position. Be aware, this job pays terribly. The most you can make is $0.20 over whatever minimum wage is, but if you aren't strapped for money, it's worth it. You hardly have to do anything and your shifts will be filled with homework, online movies, Pandora and online games. In some cases, your Headstaff (Supervisor) will feed you and invite you to hall events.