Florida Virtual School ESolutions Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

ESolutions Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Florida Virtual School (Orlando, FL) in August 2010.

Interview

I was already working for them as a teacher and applied for this position. The phone interview was easy because I felt confident about being able to perform the job duties. The group/panel interview was fine as well, but overall, I feel like they weren't exactly sure what the job would entail themselves, so they just picked people they thought they'd like to work with. That's pretty much how everyone there gets promoted or moved to another position, based on who you know.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation for my salary and in fact, would be losing out on the additional monies offered for an advanced degree based on getting an increase for the new position, which seemed penalizing to me in a way. I did hear that another person who later applied for the same position when it opened up played hard ball about taking it unless she got more money, which she did, which meant those of us who had already been performing the job for a year were making less than her.