Florida Virtual School Web Development Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Florida Virtual School Web Development Specialist Interview Questions

4.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Web Development Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Florida Virtual School (Orlando, FL) in February 2011.

Interview

I found the interview to be rather unprofessional and didn't seem to focus too much on skills but rather personality which was referred to by management in very vague terms such as 'soft skills'. Also there seemed to be problems with many computer applications on-site. I would say that the managment generally lacked competence, which would explain the myriad of technical problems and lack of organization. There was also a distinct feeling of elitism and snobbishness throughout the panel interview, which made it feel more like an intimidating popularity contest than a professional interview. I've had no less than four interviews with this company in less than a year and at the last one it appeared that they had all new employees except for the manager. If the interview process is at all indicative of the employment there, I would recommend taking a pass on this company. It was quite honestly the worst and most poorly organized interview process I've ever experienced.

Interview Questions

Web Development Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Florida Virtual School in February 2011.

Interview

The process was rather disorganized and the panel style of interviewing was intimidating. The questions were somewhat unrelated to the actual job description. I had four interviews with this same company in about a year and noticed a high turnover of personnel with the exception of the manager. They are also having rampant problems with computer applications, which seems to be a function of ineffectual management. I can only imagine what a workday must be like. Two words, unorganized and inefficient.

Interview Questions