Flowserve Senior Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Senior Business Analyst

Flowserve Senior Business Analyst Interview Questions

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Flowserve (Irving, TX) in October 2009.

Interview

After a preliminary phone interview with the hiring manager, an in person interview transpired with an HR rep, Director of Financial IT, Hiring manager, and a peer of the hiring manaer. The HR rep asked the typical interview questions and very briefly reviewed benefits. The Director stated his interview would be the easiest, and asked personality questions. He stated the 3 things most important to him. The hiring manager, who definitedly expressed interest during the phone interview, asked questions pertaining to how I would accomplish the job, and seemed more interested in questions I had for him. The other IT manager was quite cordial. He defined his role under the Director, and asked if I knew some specifics about the type projects that his group did. Overall, the interview was very thorough, lasted 2 hours, and concluded quickly, with barely a chance to tell the hiring manager to expect a thank you, with the HR personnel scheduling the interview showing myself and another interviewee to the lobby where visitor badges were returned.

Interview Questions