Flowserve Interview Questions in Taneytown, MD | Glassdoor

4.0

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Taneytown, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Flowserve (Taneytown, MD) in November 2011.

Interview

This was a two day process with a group/pool of candidates. In the morning, we were all left in the waiting room, which was a conference room. Then each candidate was selected one at a time to different interview rooms/offices. Some people had one on one interviews and some of us had panel interviews.

Each candidate did at least two interviews in the morning session. We were then fed and taken on a tour of the plant/facility. We were shown some information material about the company in the afternoon and then taken out to dinner before calling it a night.

The next day we were brought back to the waiting room in the morning and then another round of interviews were started. However, this time you were either in a one on one or in a group interview with other candidates facing a panel. Some candidates didn't have interviews since the positions they were being hired for didn't require follow-up.

They fed us lunch again, and then sent everyone on their way.

Interview Questions

• Typical questions from an HR sheet for all the panel interviews, but the one on ones enabled some people to throw some curve balls. Since this was a pump manufacturing facility the interviewer asked me some simple hydraulic questions to test my engineering understanding.   Answer Question