Fluke Corporation Content Management Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fluke Corporation Content Management Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Content Management Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fluke Corporation in December 2010.

Interview

I was originally asked for an interview at a recruiter for a position they thought was fitting for me. The interview at the recruiter was a pleasant experience with what felt like personal interest for my abilities and work history, and they recommended me onwards to Fluke. Fluke took several weeks (during which my recruiter tried to get in touch with them on just about daily basis) to get back to the recruiter, after which they invited me for an interview at the office.

Thanks to muddied communication I arrived at the wrong location, where I tried to find out where I was supposed to be. I asked Fluke's receptionist where I was supposed to be, at which I got an exasperated eyeroll and waving of hands. She merely pointed in a generic direction, and in English that I quite didn't expect from an international company's representative, mumbled instructions. Luckily the location was nearby and I found my way to the office where I was supposed to be.

After an interview that I can only describe with the word "seemingly nice but not at all", I had a feeling my interviewer had not even read my CV. He was surprised at some things I mentioned that were clearly written down in my CV! I left feeling like my time wasn't appreciated whatsoever.

For my second interview I was interviewed by two people (an HR representative and a MarCom representative) who seemed to be up to par. This interview was insightful and very challenging, but didn't really mend the bad feelings I had gotten from my first one.

However, in my situation I was more or less forced to accept the offer I received after the second interview.

Interview Questions

• Pick a theme or a product and represent/sell it in a new way.   1 Answer