Fluke Corporation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

17 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Implementation Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bonita Springs, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fluke Corporation (Bonita Springs, FL) in October 2017.

Interview

Unprofessional. After a surprise group interview, candidates are asked to complete poorly written exercises in a couple of days. Then the company will follow up the following week. The first exercise is to test skills on how “navigate” their software system (learn their system). It asks you to manage pieces of equipment in your home. Create it, schedule maintenance on it, create more records, create users, create work orders, add more records and list any resources used. It encourages you to do additional actions. Then, thoroughly document how you did, what did it, and why you did it. It took hours. The second exercise asks to create a persuasive email. It asks to pick out a company event on the website, pretend the company is the recipient of the email and ask you to come to their own event. After all of this work, I never heard from them again, even though I reached out a couple of times. Unprofessional at best and a waste of time.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Everett, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Fluke Corporation (Everett, WA) in October 2017.

Interview

phone screen by recruiter, in person interview, multiple people marshaled into conference room one after other. Mostly typical questions, seemed to go well with every one except the most Jr. guy on the interview team that asked the question below. This wasn't a software position at Microsoft, and he was really thrown by a non-solve the technical problem answer.

Interview Questions

• How would you wash all the windows in downtown Seattle?   1 Answer

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Fluke Corporation (Seattle, WA) in July 2017.

Interview

Phone screen followed by call with hiring manager. There were situational questions, outline of the job itself, a very good description of the history of the businesses, and recent developments in the organization. Seems like a very interesting company.

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fluke Corporation in February 2017.

Interview

These folks want top talent, at entry level wages, they additionally value schooling over actual working experience / knowledge. Lastly, the recruiters are pretty unresponsive and generally not concerned about candidate's effort time etc.. Explore opportunities with them, but be ware you can most likely get a much better salary at companies who actually understand value your talents bring

Technical Support Engineer (Software/Hardware)-FLU005221 Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Everett, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fluke Corporation (Everett, WA).

Interview

An online questioner that took some time to fill out only to find out their expectations appeared too high, even when adding more skills. The application can be more simpler and to be made with respect to the jobseeker.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fluke Corporation.

Interview

HR was friendly in phone interview and very encouraging that my experience matched the job. Then had phone interview with hiring manager and he acted as if he never looked at my resume. He asked for a review of my experience. I started talking about job 15 years ago and he said no start when you graduated college and what year was that. Very abrasive and borderline illegal questioning.

Interview Questions

• What year did you you graduate college?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Fluke Corporation in May 2016.

Interview

I applied through indeed and got a phone reply. It was a fairly standard phone interview. They were trying to assess who I was as opposed to any technical questions. I did not hear back from them in a very timely manner though. A week before the job was supposed to start they emailed me a rejection form letter.

Interview Questions

• What do you look for in an employer?   1 Answer

Business CRM Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Everett, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fluke Corporation (Everett, WA) in September 2015.

Interview

It was okay. Met with one person every hour. They all just read my resume and asked me to talk about it. There was one dude for the technical review that was relentless. Just answering the question and giving some insight on it wasn't enough. He kept asking me details of why I felt that way, apply it to a few scenarios, explain other ways to do it, which way is the best way, etc.. .etc... Not warm or nice, but I'm sure he has been burned by several employees in the past, so he was trying to be very thorough. Although, being thorough, and not liking the answers given doesn't give you the right to be condescending and short. Surprisingly, thoroughness through firing question after question at a candidate doesn't make them the most comfortable, and answering questions on the fly like that can be hard, and not always evident of a skillset, due to other factors. Something, I'm sure he didn't take into consideration. The rest of the group in the interview loop was pleasant.

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Everett, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Fluke Corporation (Everett, WA) in August 2015.

Interview

Interviewed by 5 different managers.
    Given tour of manufacturing facility.
    Had to answer many questions about specific experiences of mine.
    Majority of questions evaluated my teamwork skills...very few technical-related questions.
    Were very courteous and treated me to lunch.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had any experience as part of a cross-functional team? If so, tell us about it.   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Everett, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fluke Corporation (Everett, WA) in April 2015.

Interview

First interview with recruiter over the phone, then two more phone interviews with the hiring manager and then direct supervisor. Brought in for a 3 hour interview with 3 different team members after that. Then finally, another on-site with an engineering manager and another conference call with the direct supervisor.

After so many interviews they said they moved forward with someone else because of management experience. They could have told me that simply after looking at my resume or after the first few phone calls which would have saved me lots of time. Or they were unsure of what they wanted in a new employee.

Interview Questions

• What is the second law of thermodynamics, when is a wind tunnel flow choked, what do aircraft winglets do, how do pressure pistons work, how to find area and volume, what is the quadratic equation, describe entropy.   Answer Question