Fluke Corporation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fluke Corporation Interview Questions

Updated May 12, 2017

2.9

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fluke Corporation in February 2017.

Interview

These folks want top talent, at entry level wages, they additionally value schooling over actual working experience / knowledge. Lastly, the recruiters are pretty unresponsive and generally not concerned about candidate's effort time etc.. Explore opportunities with them, but be ware you can most likely get a much better salary at companies who actually understand value your talents bring

Technical Support Engineer (Software/Hardware)-FLU005221 Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Everett, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fluke Corporation (Everett, WA).

Interview

An online questioner that took some time to fill out only to find out their expectations appeared too high, even when adding more skills. The application can be more simpler and to be made with respect to the jobseeker.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fluke Corporation.

Interview

HR was friendly in phone interview and very encouraging that my experience matched the job. Then had phone interview with hiring manager and he acted as if he never looked at my resume. He asked for a review of my experience. I started talking about job 15 years ago and he said no start when you graduated college and what year was that. Very abrasive and borderline illegal questioning.

Interview Questions

• What year did you you graduate college?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Fluke Corporation in May 2016.

Interview

I applied through indeed and got a phone reply. It was a fairly standard phone interview. They were trying to assess who I was as opposed to any technical questions. I did not hear back from them in a very timely manner though. A week before the job was supposed to start they emailed me a rejection form letter.

Interview Questions

• What do you look for in an employer?   1 Answer

Territory Sales Manager (TSM) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Fluke Corporation (Orlando, FL).

Interview

Fluke Corporation uses a stress free, low key and friendly hiring process. Their HR team is exceptional. The process is unique and very welcoming. The hiring manager and the HR people take their time to explain the benefits and options in details. A tour of the manufacture facilities is part of the hiring process, which I believe is key to a successful hiring process as it serves as an invitation to be part of a well establish professional family. Very professional HR staff.

Product Innovation Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Everett, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fluke Corporation (Everett, WA) in December 2015.

Interview

Roughly a 2 hour interview process on site. Spoke to various employees - about 5 mainly senior. Very easy going and seemed that many of the questions were understanding how I fit in the culture of Fluke. It was an interview process not just for them, but for me as well.

Also got a rough tour of the building.

Interview Questions

• What do you do in your free time?   1 Answer

Business CRM Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Everett, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fluke Corporation (Everett, WA) in September 2015.

Interview

It was okay. Met with one person every hour. They all just read my resume and asked me to talk about it. There was one dude for the technical review that was relentless. Just answering the question and giving some insight on it wasn't enough. He kept asking me details of why I felt that way, apply it to a few scenarios, explain other ways to do it, which way is the best way, etc.. .etc... Not warm or nice, but I'm sure he has been burned by several employees in the past, so he was trying to be very thorough. Although, being thorough, and not liking the answers given doesn't give you the right to be condescending and short. Surprisingly, thoroughness through firing question after question at a candidate doesn't make them the most comfortable, and answering questions on the fly like that can be hard, and not always evident of a skillset, due to other factors. Something, I'm sure he didn't take into consideration. The rest of the group in the interview loop was pleasant.

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Everett, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Fluke Corporation (Everett, WA) in August 2015.

Interview

Interviewed by 5 different managers.
    Given tour of manufacturing facility.
    Had to answer many questions about specific experiences of mine.
    Majority of questions evaluated my teamwork skills...very few technical-related questions.
    Were very courteous and treated me to lunch.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had any experience as part of a cross-functional team? If so, tell us about it.   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Everett, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fluke Corporation (Everett, WA) in April 2015.

Interview

First interview with recruiter over the phone, then two more phone interviews with the hiring manager and then direct supervisor. Brought in for a 3 hour interview with 3 different team members after that. Then finally, another on-site with an engineering manager and another conference call with the direct supervisor.

After so many interviews they said they moved forward with someone else because of management experience. They could have told me that simply after looking at my resume or after the first few phone calls which would have saved me lots of time. Or they were unsure of what they wanted in a new employee.

Interview Questions

• What is the second law of thermodynamics, when is a wind tunnel flow choked, what do aircraft winglets do, how do pressure pistons work, how to find area and volume, what is the quadratic equation, describe entropy.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Everett, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fluke Corporation (Everett, WA) in March 2015.

Interview

Phone interview by HR Rep. Face to face interview with hiring manager, team members and internal customer. Phone interview with the hiring manager's manager. Facility was very nice! The people were extremely friendly! They even bought me lunch at the cafeteria, which was a nice touch! Great benefit package!

I was offered the position and would have loved to have taken it, but I had another offer for quite a bit more $$$ that I could not pass up.

Interview Questions

• After showing me a list of the top eight tasks needed for the position, the hiring manager had me rank them by how I felt my strongest skills to weakest skills were in comparison.   1 Answer