Fluke Corporation Product Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Everett, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fluke Corporation (Everett, WA) in April 2015.

Interview

First interview with recruiter over the phone, then two more phone interviews with the hiring manager and then direct supervisor. Brought in for a 3 hour interview with 3 different team members after that. Then finally, another on-site with an engineering manager and another conference call with the direct supervisor.

After so many interviews they said they moved forward with someone else because of management experience. They could have told me that simply after looking at my resume or after the first few phone calls which would have saved me lots of time. Or they were unsure of what they wanted in a new employee.

Interview Questions

• What is the second law of thermodynamics, when is a wind tunnel flow choked, what do aircraft winglets do, how do pressure pistons work, how to find area and volume, what is the quadratic equation, describe entropy.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Fluke Corporation

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Fluke Corporation (New Delhi (India)) in May 2011.

Interview

I had three rounds of interview, first round on telephone with General Manager followed by a face to face meeting. The last round was with General Manager-South East Asia followed by discussions with HR on compensation & joining date. Exhaustive interview where I was asked about my strengths and weaknesses, why I want to join this organisation and what specific value I can add to the position for which I am being considered.

Interview Questions

• Are you a strategic thinker ? Do you keep a micro view or macro view on the projects you work upon ?   1 Answer