Fluor Contract Administrator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fluor Contract Administrator Interview Questions

Interviews at Fluor

2.9

Anonymous Employee in Aliso Viejo, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Fluor (Aliso Viejo, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

I was referred to the company from a current employee and was called for an interview. The interview was quite short, my qualifications and resume was reviewed by the interviewer and I was asked upfront about my salary range. I was given the top end of that range.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Fluor?   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Fluor

Contract Administrator Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Fluor in October 2012.

Interview

Informal interview process, made me feel at ease and gave me a tour of the facility. Was told that I will be given a call as soon as there was a project opening. I was given an offer 3 weeks after the interview with a start date of 3 weeks after.

Anonymous Employee in Sugar Land, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Fluor (Sugar Land, TX) in October 2013.

Interview

It was done over the phone since I wasn't in the area and was on a project site. I did work with a few of the interviewer's colleagues before, so he had a good idea of my track record.

The call took about half an hour and focused on my past experience and what I was looking for in a career.

It is key to say that you will be open for travel, at least some point in your career. Fluor does projects across the country and around the globe, so you have to seem that you will be open to go during some stage of your life.

Interview Questions

• What were your biggest challenges and how did you overcome them.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Fluor (Greenville, SC) in July 2010.

Interview

The interview took place in a conference room with 12 managers. I was the sole interview candidate. Questions were received from the Project Contracts Manager, Deputy Manager, and 10 team leads.

Interview Questions

• None of the questions were especially difficult. I was actually disappointed by the lack of "creativity" with the questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was none.

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Fluor (Irvine, CA) in February 2008.

Interview

I initially met the HR rep at a school career fair. I showed interest in a position at Fluor and she took my resume and said she would email me. She emailed me telling me that they had a contracts administrator position that I would fit well for. I went through a phone screening, and then they set up an interview right there and about 2 weeks later I went to their Irvine, CA headquarters and interview for the position with the head of the department. The interview went really well, and I left with a good feeling about it. I sent a thank you email a day later, and didn't hear anything for a few weeks. I sent a follow up email, just letting the head of the department that I was still very interested, and a few days letter I was given an email back saying that I was chosen.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fluor (Calgary, TX).

Interview

Met with Contracts Manager

Interview Questions

• Overview of past/current experience   2 Answers

Contracts Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fluor (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in May 2015.

Interview

A short, one on one, in-office interview with a Supply Chain Manager. Referred by a known recruiter, who described the process as an information seeking session only. Further interest would require additional interviews. Company was beginning to build candidate relationships for two upcoming projects. Supply Chain Manager was not properly prepared to interview, as I was only asked to "tell me about yourself." There were a few specific questions regarding my experience on various projects and a question in regard to what level of compensation I was looking for, but did not provide any feedback regarding what level of candidates they were seeking, nor compensation that they were willing to pay.

Interview Questions

• Describe your experience at a previous company.   1 Answer