Fluor Interview Questions in Gurgaon, Haryana | Glassdoor

3.6

10 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Interview

Interview process was very good. Got timely feedback as well. Got timely feedback from the HR team. Initially i had a telephonic round, which I cleared & I was later called for an personal round of interview to gurgaon, where was tested on my technical skills.

Interview Questions

• where do you want to see yourself 5 years down the line.   1 Answer

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Fluor (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

Generally there are three levels of interview, first for prelim scanning to have an idea about technical knowledge and communication skills. Second round with the DM where technical questions are asked and overall personality is judged. Third and final, HR round to see whether the particulars mentioned in the CV as to qualification and work experience appear to be true and fair. A third party background check is also done which if fails can result into withdrawal of offer letter also.

General Accounting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fluor (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

I applied online and received a call within 1 week.there were 2 interviewers. it was a 25min long 1st round.asked questions related b.r.s, journal entries,accounting theory,rectification of errors in b.r.s.

Interview Questions

• errors under brs and their rectification,journal entries for prepaid expenses etc.   Answer Question

Process Engineer IV Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Fluor (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

121- Good Culture and attitute. HR team is quite confident and mature with respect to the availabity of time slot for the interview.Very good company as per the revierws

Interview Questions

• Why are you looking for a change ?   1 Answer

Design Engineer I - Civil/Structural Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fluor (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in July 2014.

Interview

I had Face to Face interview with senior person followed by HR person interview.. Interviewer will go through the cv and ask specific questions according to cv and may ask you to explain your exact role in the project and cross question you..

Interview Questions

• Design process of various things   1 Answer

Accountant I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fluor (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in January 2013.

Interview

Had three rounds of Interview. Started off with the technical round itself and was bombarded with questions based on Accounting standards.and was asked to pass journal entries also. Grilled on the basic accounting concepts.

HSE Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Fluor (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in November 2012.

Interview

HR called me for a convenient time to hold a face to face interview with the technical team.
    After the successful interview with technical round, HR manager was in to finalize salary and hence final acceptance from my side.

Senior Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Fluor (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in June 2011.

Interview

Very systematic and great user experience...no waits no delays...fast results..Technical round happened and i was called for 2nd round of discussions..2nd one was more with an intent to offer and offer was given same day...it was overwhelming...felt welcoming...environment at reception was very lively and gave a great overview about the Company..HR person Sharma was very convincing and approachable..

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to join Fluor   1 Answer

Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fluor (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in August 2010.

Interview

its a lengthy procedure from HR side.

Associate Design Engineer III Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fluor (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in October 2009.

Interview

after the introduction of brassring the online portal for resume submission it became a little vague to know the criteria of interview call for candidates. it should be more transparent. Otherwise the process is okay. the HR people will shortlist the candidate based on the requirement. After this the process is similar to any other company.