Fluor Human Resources Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fluor Human Resources Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at Fluor

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Fluor (Greenville, SC) in November 2017.

Interview

It was very professional. The manager handled it with great diligence and respect. They are interested to know if you are qualified for the position you have applied. Just make sure you are prepared and know your stuff. They will ask questions about your experiences and don't be afraid to share.

Interview Questions

• Can you see yourself working in a fast paced environment?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Fluor

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Fluor (Raleigh, NC) in June 2011.

Interview

Initial phone interview. Then a massive paperwork process for getting cleared to be on military bases. Took about 3 months in total. Everything was done via recruiters. The first recruiter I had was garbage and ultimately was fired. The second was solid, but I didn't get to speak to anybody that I would be working with until I actually got overseas, which is crazy,

Interview Questions

• Was I aware of just how austere the environment was where I was going?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Fluor (Greenville, SC) in December 2011.

Interview

This was for an overseas assignment, so the interview and new hire process was a little more in depth. I went through with a dozen other people. It included a physical, drug test, face to face interview and lots of paperwork. Everyone was great and helpful, however. The employees conducting the process were professional and moved along the process swiftly. The facility was nice as well.

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fluor (Greenville, SC) in June 2009.

Interview

I met a senior HR Manager at a social event soon after I graduated from college. I got his card, wrote him an email and he quickly contacted me. He lined up several interviews with different HR managers on the Fluor campus. After several in-person interviews, I was contacted by HR and offered the job.

Interview Questions

• Since this was an entry level position, the questions were pretty general. I had zero HR experience at this point, so the interviews mainly focused on my previous sales experience and college education.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Since it was an entry level job and a generous offer, I did not negotiate.

Human Resources Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fluor (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in July 2012.

Interview

Interview process is very well organized as how it should be.Given Instruction is very clear. Email is very understandable and hiring manger is very professional.Questions are not that difficult to answer. The interview discussed the job descriptions and the salary if ever you pass the interview.

Interview Questions

• How do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer