Fluor Associate Process/Specialty Engineer I Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fluor Associate Process/Specialty Engineer I Interview Questions

2.5

Associate Process/Specialty Engineer I Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fluor in February 2015.

Interview

After your resume makes it through HR the next step is a phone interview. It last only around 20 to 30 minutes. Consists of a few technical questions and why you want to work for Fluor. Make sure to ask questions at the end of the phone interview to show your interest. After interview a writing sample is requested, which is a short paragraph describing why Fluor should hire you. If the phone interview goes well then a face to face interview will be requested.

Interview Questions

• 1.Describe a chemical processing plant?
    2. How would you design a distillation column?
    1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Fluor

Associate Process/Specialty Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sugar Land, TX

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fluor (Sugar Land, TX) in March 2012.

Interview

There are two round of interview. Got the first in college and then 1 week later, got the onsite interview. The onsite interview last about 3-4 hours. There are 4-5 people to interview your. The last guy will ask a lot of technical questions. But simple one. Just review your Unit Ops, Fluid mechanic class and you will be fine.

Interview Questions

• Tell me more about the extra actives during your school (the one that you put on your resume)? Tell me more about the time that you and your team mate have problem with each other? And what is the outcome?   Answer Question