Fluor Piping Designer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fluor Piping Designer Interview Questions

Interviews at Fluor

2.5

Anonymous Employee in Sugar Land, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Fluor (Sugar Land, TX) in March 2008.

Interview

I interviewed with one person and it was very laid back, no test.

Negotiation

I accepted right away, but I have a lot of friends that negotiated and got more.

Other Interview Reviews for Fluor

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fluor (Houston, TX) in March 2008.

Interview

Recieved a phone call from HR, they asked a few questions about my resume and if I was still interested in a position with Fluor. Question about my past experience and interests. Later scheduled an1:1 interview.
    I showed up at the Sugarland HQ, met with a senior designer and interviewed for 30-40 minutes. Very simple questions about my past experiences and then he described all of the benifits of working at Fluor. Very pleasant experience, treated very well and offered a position/accepted.

Interview Questions

• When can you start working for us.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I should have negotiated a higher salary.

Piping Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alabang (Philippines)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fluor (Alabang (Philippines)) in November 2015.

Interview

There is an knowledge exam more on engineering question then after that exam need to wait your turn for one by one interview by Department Manager, if you hire they will give you a form that need to filled and you need to go to the nearest clinic for the physical examination and the drug test

Piping Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Fluor (Mumbai (India)) in April 2014.

Interview

Preliminary qualifying test follows the Technical , Personality & and HR test. Once Test is completed tooks nearly 2-3 months for processing. once it is done i went for Health checkup. Once it is cleared joining process starts.

Interview Questions

• About myself and my past expereince and projects.   1 Answer