Fluor Project Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fluor Project Business Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Fluor

2.5

Project Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Fluor in January 2011.

Interview

Interviewed with two financial groups - government and infrastructure. Government did not give me offer because they felt I was not interested enough in the work, Infrastructure made the offer because of industry knowledge as well as inside connections in the company. Interview with HR, then business line leadership. No very well thought out hiring process for me, but from my knowledge I know some other positions have more structured processes.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not negotiate, but should have.

Other Interview Reviews for Fluor

Project Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Fluor (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

Once you called up for an interview there will be three rounds which includes two round of profile based interview with the concerned department and one HR round for salary and other benefits per Company policy.

Interview Questions

• It depends on the department for which you have applied.   Answer Question

Project Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Fluor (London, England (UK)) in February 2015.

Interview

Telephone interview. Hr lady very pleasant., but didn't seem to understand much about the position I was applying for. The questions seemed to be very vague, and not really appropriate for the project I was applying for. I would have to say that it wasn't an inspiring process from my perspective, and I didn't feel any great desire to return to work for this company.

Interview Questions

• Where do you want to be in ten years.   1 Answer

Project Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Fluor (Manila, Manila (Philippines)) in February 2015.

Interview

Long interview but good discussion more on character based and those who will not ask a very high monthly salary will be accepted. You will be briefed about the work which is good.