Flying Food Operations Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Flying Food

1 Interview Review

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Flying Food (Chicago, IL) in July 2010.

Interview

I am currently interviewing with the Flying Food Group. So far, I have had a telephone interview with an HR Representative and within a day they contacted me about a telephone interview with the hiring manager. If I pass, I should be invited into the plant most likely for a group/panel interview. The phone interview with the HR Representative was pretty informal. He told me about the organization, as far as what they make. I then discussed my background and experiences in the food manufacturing industry and then I followed with a questions about the business. The HR representative was very easy to talk with and he did not put a lot of pressure on me. Our discussion was more conversational in manner. That leads me to believe that the culture at Flying Food Group is very team based because this gentlemen had very good people skills. He acknowledged my skills and experiences and sounded like he was very impressed. Our phone interview was on a Saturday morning and he immediately called me on the following Monday to set up a telephone interview with the Plant Manager.

Interview Questions