Flynn Group of Companies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 25, 2017

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Flynn Group of Companies

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Flynn Group of Companies (London, ON (Canada)) in October 2017.

Interview

The process is a little intense. For me it was more of technology based questions. Since I was apply for a full stack position I was expected to know different stuff. I was asked a decent amount of questions about sql and databases. There was some rest api stuff as well and a it was topped of by a data stucture and algorithm question.

Interview Questions

• write a method to create a unique user id with 3 capital letter, 2 small caps and 3 digits.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Flynn Group of Companies in January 2011.

Interview

Interview process was informal and easy-going. It was difficult to know what the next steps were but interview was conducted in a fair manner. I was able to gain a lot of information about what the position entailed and I was not required to answer too many questions myself.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Managers were open to negotiations.

Document Control Spec Ialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Flynn Group of Companies (Edmonton, AB (Canada)) in November 2010.

Interview

usual, couldnt get ahold of hr out of town for 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

set in rate, needed a job so took the position. salary totally lower than majority of companies rates of pay