Focus Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Focus

Data Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Focus (Washington, DC) in January 2016.

Interview

first phone screen, and face interview and then you get the job. it's very easy and standard process.
    start phone interview, first introduces you, your background, and why you apply for this job, then your strength and weakness, then ask you how do you do data analysis.

Analyst Interview

Interview

as it is , hiring is not easy in Focus, since it is not an easy job you must be highly qualified for

Interview Questions

• it is not an easy job as it is , you must be highly qualified for , hiring is not easy in Focus, since   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Al Madīnah (Tunisia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Focus (Al Madīnah (Tunisia)) in December 2016.

Interview

it was lovely ,but he kind make me uncomfortable by asking some hard question about my field of study.he put me through situations that may find my self in during this job and he wated to know how am i going to react.he asked me also about my social skills and my way of working in groupe.but he focused on my IT skills by asking so many different questions.

Interview Questions

• he asked me about my internships as an engineering student,also about my mini-projects.
       he also wanted me me to speak only in english.
      1 Answer

Trainer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Focus.

Interview

They will ask just basic of linux, also took the seminar. nothing special in interview. They have always requirement for Linux trainer. good job for fresher, who try to make carrier in linux

Marketing Strategist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Panamá (Panama)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Focus (Panamá (Panama)) in June 2015.

Interview

The process begins with a simple and and short interview to see which are the plans for the future, then you go to a one week qualification test where just the bests ones are choosen. During that week people which is aplying is tested in some kind of ways, formal presentation, actitude, and personal skills, at the end of the process just a few ones are selected for the start.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you were millonaire?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Focus.

Interview

I responded to a post from a job board. It took three weeks to receive an email back letting me know that they were reviewing responses. About one week later I had a very brief phone interview with very general questions. I was told that the position they were looking to fill might be filled internally but they were interestead in me. If the internal candiddate did not work out in the postion, they would call be back for a second interview.

Interview Questions

• "If required, would I be willing to relocate anywhere in the country?"   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Focus in July 2009.

Interview

phone interview; in person interview. good location; clean office, clean conference room. employees appear either friendly or nonchallant. thank you letter to all four employees. Follow up did not produce any responses. Followed up with an email and phone call. No responses received. Have seen the position posted several times over seven months.

Interview Questions

• If you were put in a glass bottle, how would you escape?   Answer Question